Q&D: Secrets of Power Discussion Thread

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
this is all lovely, but on zz2, we are not allowed to hit testers, but some testers have nobled secret villages, so i am going to have to attack them to get the village and the secret?

You noticed that some screens change as soon as you have a secret? Please consider that this can effect scripts and so you should just accept that they noble secret villages and consider also: it's a testers and scripters world or their personal playground. ;)

DeletedUser1754

actually it should be the other way round, the "just playing" world 2 players should give the secrets to the testers...as world 2 is still not for playing, so if all would just follow this simple rule there should be no one who wants the secrets for "real" and the testers could take the secrets for testing...as it would be meant -.-

DeletedUser

every one was happy to play world 2 untill they got owned.

i know that there needs to be testers and bug fixers and script editors out there, but as an example dale was more than happy to go on a nuke and noble spree every couple of weeks, he finished a few players accounts, and even left a tribe as they were not agressive enough for him.

same goes for dust.

then they both get owned by the turkish players, and suddenly dont like it and start to complain about their "tester rights" etc.

playing this world has been enjoyable. its a little boring at the moment as my main target dont fight back.

anyway, back to testers and scripters and buggers......why dont they all join the same tribe? then they can all post in the same tribal forums about bugs, scripts and testing. also, no one will hit that tribe and there will be no excuse for making a mistake and hitting a self confessed tester.

infact, it will help many inexperienced players, as the testers can test scripts out on the noobs and the noobs learn how to snipe etc......

this will leave the other players who would like to play this world able to play it. we have all put a lot of time and effort into growing our accounts, not to mention money, as some of us buy premium......

DeletedUser

as for the secrets, perhapse a little more detail could have gone out way before they were implemented on beta. as it stands, we are having to run around pike mad men trying to fathom out what is what during the trial, as opposed to knowing what will be happening first and then being able to test it properly for you.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
As you might have learned from the announcement for the feature there will be a Wiki for it very soon. Additionally Anwar is here to answer all questions about this feature. ;)

DeletedUser

every one was happy to play world 2 untill they got owned.

i know that there needs to be testers and bug fixers and script editors out there, but as an example dale was more than happy to go on a nuke and noble spree every couple of weeks, he finished a few players accounts, and even left a tribe as they were not agressive enough for him.

same goes for dust.

then they both get owned by the turkish players, and suddenly dont like it and start to complain about their "tester rights" etc.

playing this world has been enjoyable. its a little boring at the moment as my main target dont fight back.

anyway, back to testers and scripters and buggers......why dont they all join the same tribe? then they can all post in the same tribal forums about bugs, scripts and testing. also, no one will hit that tribe and there will be no excuse for making a mistake and hitting a self confessed tester.

infact, it will help many inexperienced players, as the testers can test scripts out on the noobs and the noobs learn how to snipe etc......

this will leave the other players who would like to play this world able to play it. we have all put a lot of time and effort into growing our accounts, not to mention money, as some of us buy premium......

1. Why don't you just play w1 as that's what it's there for?
2. Why are you discussing this in the Secrets of Power Discussion?

Famdecibel

Reaction score
And now? The winners of world 1 are there.....when is the restart, because I think we lost people if that take to much time.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch famdecibel,

dein Stamm hat es geschafft, alle Geheimnisse für 48 Stunden zu verteidigen. Somit habt ihr diese Welt gewonnen!

Dein Stamm wird für alle Zeiten als Pate dieser neuen Zeit der Erleuchtung und des Wohlstands erinnert werden.

Wir werden die Welt noch einige Zeit im Friedensmodus offen halten, damit du dich von guten Freunden und respektierten Feinden verabschieden kannst.

Wir würden uns freuen dich auf einer neuen Welt von Die Stämme wieder begrüßen zu können.

I don't think this works...Friendenmodus. We don't have a purpose anymore....

DeletedUser

This is a unique situation on beta. Usually you would just join another world that is about to start/has just started. I think the beta world will not "restart" properly. Most likely victory conditions will be reset and the secrets redistributed. It should happen soon though, you are right about that.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Just as a suggestion: it should be mentioned in the Hall of Fame, who won the war. ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, we will discuss specific changes to the Hall of Fame later today.

DeletedUser

1) I'm happy to discuss the way world 2 should be set out, but please do so in a separate thread.
2) The future of zz1 is currently being decided - there are a number of options, from what anwar has stated to resetting and starting a new round. As soon as the decision has been made there will be an announcement.

Famdecibel

Reaction score
When is the restart? We waiting for that. Now we couldn't do anything and I can't stop my Premium Account and Account Manager. This sucks now here.

DeletedUser

As I said above, as soon as the time of the restart has been decided there will be an announcement.

Famdecibel

Reaction score
Yes, I have seen that...but if we must wait here for weeks...I think the community has make a mistake in timing. And we also lost our Premium points. We want to play in a normal way...is that so strange? We can't do anything. Sorry, but this game is ended on a very strange way a few days ago. I hope you plan that better in the future.... This isn't funny, only look here and wait... making friends you said....but I think nobody is online to do anything. They talk by skype or msn, not by pm. I'm very dissapointed...and sorry for my English..but you understand what I mean.

Last edited:

marcus the mad

Reaction score
Yes, I have seen that...but if we must wait here for weeks...I think the community has make a mistake in timing. And we also lost our Premium points. We want to play in a normal way...is that so strange? We can't do anything. Sorry, but this game is ended on a very strange way a few days ago. I hope you plan that better in the future.... This isn't funny, only look here and wait... making friends you said....but I think nobody is online to do anything. They talk by skype or msn, not by pm. I'm very dissapointed...and sorry for my English..but you understand what I mean.

Premium points, on half price, added the fact that you get 14 days free each month + you can get them for finding real bugs (which this is all about, right :icon_confused:).
Yeah.. sounds sad to lose some days.

If you want to play in a 'normal' way on a 'normal' world, then go play on a normal server.

DeletedUser971

When are the Secrets of Power going to be introduced in this round ? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser1953

Hi, i have some questions about secrets

1. Is it possile to send more than 1 secret to the same village?

2. How long does it take a secret to travel 1sq? i.e. secret speed is...?

3. Is the speed at which secrets travel from one village to another affected by world speed,unit speed or both?

thanks in advance, and sorry for any typos

marcus the mad

Reaction score
I actually want to know what holandez says too, I neglected to test the first (though I suspect it is impossible) and did not pay much attention to the latter :/

marcus the mad

Reaction score
I think the speed is somewhere between axe speed and sword speed. (where I tested it, that would be between 18 minutes - 22 minutes /field)