Q&D: Secrets of Power Discussion Thread

jora

Reaction score
but we can give the award to all players of the tribe which reduces the cost of buying Manetho

jora

Reaction score
Ich schlage vor, nicht zu dieser Quest Spiel abholen
geben Boni zu gewinnen Stamm
zB Verringerung der Kosten für den Druck-Münzen

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Reducing the costs for coins is an option the Community Managers already have. They can set a factor for it, but that said it depends on them and reducing the costs for the coins is not really an endgame feature. ;)

DeletedUser

Neither is it really a discussion for this thread. If it does not have to do with the Secrets, please discuss it in a different thread. :)

DeletedUser

It seems quite likely that some tribe is going to meet the win conditions for w1.beta. Is the world going to be completely reset, or just allowed to carry on and a new set of secrets be released?

It seems that we haven't had much time to test these secrets and it would take another few months before they were released again if we restarted.

I think it would be best if the world was allowed to continue, all existing secrets were removed and a new set issued. This would allow for more secret testing to occur.

marcus the mad

Reaction score
I hope the world resets, gives petn a lot of work to give us some villages and stuff :p

But honestly, it'd be best for zz2 to end once.

DeletedUser

I have not been entirely briefed on how the testing is going to happen, but I would assume that once the secrets have been tested through to a conclusion, either the secrets or the world will be reset. World 2 is unlikely to be reset, I should add.

jora

Reaction score
I'm not talking about the world of test
I'm talking about this secret quest
I would like to see them much during the game
to test the cohesion of the tribe
as well as its activity
and give some awards
but no such award
from which one species
and such awards that give bonuses to the game
Only those players who were at that time in the tribe

DeletedUser

Like I said, I think it would be really good to just reset the secrets a couple of times, to be able to find any bugs in this new feature ASAP rather than waiting a few months until the secrets appeared (unless you add sooner than normal, e.g. after 1 week).

Additionally - I think the warning banner in the top should be collapsable or hidable, I play on a laptop and it takes up quite a bit of screen space. Maybe there should be a warning icon that would allow you to see the win status after you had hidden the existing banner.

jora

Reaction score
I do not see the synchronization time in the second world
between displays in the main display of the list of villages

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
@jora: we are discussing the "Secrets of Power" as an endgame feature and not something that could be introduced at early or middle stages of the game. ;)

jora

Reaction score
Well let's start with the name
Where's secrets
and where the Power )))

DeletedUser

The secrets are "secret" in the sense that they are not common knowledge. And their "power" is to end or at least change the world. Forever. That's pretty powerful.

jora

Reaction score
distance can be slightly longer one and send reports on the movement of atomic secrets to someone I threw a proof where

DeletedUser

this is all lovely, but on zz2, we are not allowed to hit testers, but some testers have nobled secret villages, so i am going to have to attack them to get the village and the secret?

jora

Reaction score
suggest that when you move the secret
send report
one who moved and one who caught

Last edited:

marcus the mad

Reaction score
this is all lovely, but on zz2, we are not allowed to hit testers, but some testers have nobled secret villages, so i am going to have to attack them to get the village and the secret?

You could maybe, just maybe, ask them for the benefit of testing if you can noble it? Maybe offer them another village of yours? thought of that? I think you didn't.