Rankings & Statistics after the reset?

DeletedUser

we are talking about fraud
It was all the talk, you have to explain to the players
but you are not profitable, you are more easily deceived
and I do not need to shout about here 30pp-now I can list them for you, it can make you happier
number of players in all worlds is rapidly declining due to the insane greed of developers

DeletedUser25

The reset will happen however we will also be making some changes, please wait until monday when full information will be announced which I hope will appease some of you regarding the rankings and stats. Please however bear in mind that we can only go so far, this is the beta server and we have no options but to reset due to needing to test for bugs.

DeletedUser

I would really like to thank Tracey for giving a good answer understanding the situation.

I would also like if we are treated well and being respect.

to reisone : it is very sad that you speak and behave like this being a moderator thinking it is right to point at a person and accuse him saying its his fault. i am speaking on behalf of many people. and tribes....

we dont care of your free 30pp which is just not worth it... yes people thought wow what a nice world it is and joined bcoz such moderators as u cheated the people. and see, u have not played it. u have been actually looking for error seeing the others fight for freedom.

if you all needed to test premium features. it should be granted to people free for everyday with account manager and other features... but only few days for a month it was provided...

i do not bother other people. it is you all that bother the players without respecting them accordingly.

PS: i do not care who you are, whether you are big or small, powerful or weak, if you respect me, i respect you. i see you have failed to respect us and put our ideas to the dirt bin.

to forget the fact it was a test server and resetted you all must say it in the beginning with the announcement!!!! which we all read first when u announced in the live servers.

However all of us are happy that atleast one developer gave a good answer. we all thank Tracey and wish luck for reisone and other developers.

learn to respect your players :) simple. then everything will be alright

Morthy

Developer
Elder Moderator
Reaction score

Even if it was not clear to you when you joined the world, I hope you now realise the purpose of this server. It's not designed to be played like a longterm world and could be reset or rolled back at our discretion. Your rank, points, achievements and so on are merely temporary numbers that could be changed at any moments time. By playing on a beta server or partaking in any beta experience you should assume this is the case even if not explicitly mentioned. Otherwise, you'll end up disappointed like you were here by your false expectations.

DeletedUser

Even if it was not clear to you when you joined the world, I hope you now realise the purpose of this server. It's not designed to be played like a longterm world and could be reset or rolled back at our discretion. Your rank, points, achievements and so on are merely temporary numbers that could be changed at any moments time. By playing on a beta server or partaking in any beta experience you should assume this is the case even if not explicitly mentioned. Otherwise, you'll end up disappointed like you were here by your false expectations.

u itself say that it wasnt mentioned clearly that this is a meaningless game... it is the developers responsibility to guide the players...!!!

then why had this game for 4 months??? with speed 10? 4months *10= 40 times the time wasted than a normal server...
to test u should then call this server "error testing server" not tribalwars.. we had false expectations bcoz we weren't guided accordingly.!!

archievements and ranks and points are temporarily numbers? then why did u have it in this server? and then u all shouldve had a limit a player could reach in points.... the fact is that you all were too lazy to test it and got players to work for you and eat the money of them. free 30pp is nothing/.. u can do nothing with it..not enough.!!!

yes i now atleast realise that this is meaningless and wouldnt encourage(other than discourage) anyone playing the game if justice isnt to be given to all top players :)

DeletedUser

The reset will happen however we will also be making some changes, please wait until monday when full information will be announced which I hope will appease some of you regarding the rankings and stats. Please however bear in mind that we can only go so far, this is the beta server and we have no options but to reset due to needing to test for bugs.

I was going to make a suggestion to store a copy of the rankings on the twstats page in some way, maybe an archive? I just wanted to hear it from an admin, I apologize for the mess my post caused. I understood completely that the server could be reset at any time, but I didn't know that would include the rankings. I'm okay with starting from scratch again, that's half the fun, but I don't see the point in playing if there is no record of it at all.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
This will not be possible as well. The only option we have actually is to make screenshots of the first page of the ranking tables and put them in a separate forum thread after this round was closed.

DeletedUser

This will not be possible as well. The only option we have actually is to make screenshots of the first page of the ranking tables and put them in a separate forum thread after this round was closed.

Do something./// atleast that... the way u suggested now... tell us what will happen before the reset is to happen

DeletedUser6337

ITs very disappointing that the stats aren't kept of say the top 25 players and top ten tribes.. we all work hard to help you make the game better.

Ive played several many beta servers on numerous games, and those that participate either get bonus's if its that kind of game or keep the stats.

We all play the game to help you, iron out bugs, even if we aren't supposed to use the report a big feature, but post in the forum. Not everyone has time to read numerous posts and threads to see if a bug they have encountered is there or not when they encounter a bug.

Unfortunately I've never had the chance to do well here on beta, though have on several .net worlds. But what can be the hurt of having a table somewhere listing the top stats of the round winners?

They put time effort and often pp into the game to help you make the game big free and accessible for all, what harm is little thank you?