Rankings & Statistics after the reset?

DeletedUser

game is a competition
no achievements
no games
you kill interest

DeletedUser

why didn't tell that in the beginning of the game? Announced on live servers saying the is a beta server, come and play. Did u continuously give free premium? At later stages we even needed account manager. Giving free premium account for just 7 days and we have to take care of the rest of the days. No doubt the developers have cheated their players and not respecting them.

The game was there for 4 months. And 10 times faster speed. So 10 times the time wasted than a normal server

DeletedUser2404

I hope you know that beta exists much longer than this server round?

No, but honestly. Things were clear before the server started. Just read the announcement again.

But i'm pretty sure, we can end this. You think, tht they cheated on you, i think, they did not. The difference is, that we have and obviously had a different understandig of the server purpose.

DeletedUser

Of course other
we just stupid wallets with money
and talk to us useless

DeletedUser

they cheated.. Ate our money. Calculating the amount of pp used and we got free. We are in loss. So congratulations to the beta team for having a meaningless game and closing players eyes and throwing sand at the eyes. The game will never rise up with these kind of deceptions.

Should have told before to the people in clear English saying "this is a meaningless game. There will be no result in the end." Speed 10. Ate 10 times the time of every human. U all want to test? Then why don't the developers themselves test it? Why use players as labourers to work for the game? And themselves eating players money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

doesn't anything come to the brains of the developers? Go within the game and see how many strongly dislike this reset with no stats recorde. Ask the top players how they feel. Go deep into and see

DeletedUser2404

Ok, this will be my final statement as long as there comes nothing new up.

This server is a test server. Noone here cares about any reached ranks or achievments. If you ever would have thought about what it means to be a game tester you would have known that. It's known, that a reset is possible at any time.

We could now start and have a look how many bugs have been reported by the top 100 what you said, that many of them will leave. I bet, not many. Once again, that is not about who spends most money on premium features, it's about find most bugs. The team gave you the chance to test this game without the need to buy a single premium point. You received premium points for half a month and 30 points for each confirmed bug. Additionally premium items during the introduction of the inventory. I just can repeat, it's not about who can grow fastest.

If you define yourself by game statistics, well, that's not possible here and a personal advice, not a good way. Here you can define yourself by finding most bugs. I found 18 since i joined and many more change requests, how many did you find? That's the "true" rank that counts here if you think that there has to be something that "counts".

Obviously you and some other ppl just missed the intention of that server. That's sad and maybe that should have been communicated a bit better, but if we look on the amount of players and how many ppl complain now, this seems to be have been clear enough to most of them.

And here another impression, that many ppl had and what makes a reset necessary beside the need, that the early game has to be tested again. "Bigger" players just nobles everything. 36 point villages just right after the beginner protection has ended. And that's not just a rare behavior, many ppl did that and caused by that, many ppl left.

Anyways, you think they cheated on you because they do not keep the ranks. They never did before and they will not in the nearest future. Here I have to say, deal with it. If you can't, then this server is and was nothing for you. And yes, that's what you you do at the moment, blackmailing. "You don't keep the ranks so we leave" and you think, that the "top 100"-rank does mean anything special on this server but, as i said before. No it does not. An account, that finds many bug is much more worth, than an account in the top 10 rank.

Btw. most people on this server do not understand propper englisch. ;)

Ok, that's enough. Have a nice day.

DeletedUser

Ok, this will be my final statement as long as there comes nothing new up.

This server is a test server. Noone here cares about any reached ranks or achievments. If you ever would have thought about what it means to be a game tester you would have known that. It's known, that a reset is possible at any time.

We could now start and have a look how many bugs have been reported by the top 100 what you said, that many of them will leave. I bet, not many. Once again, that is not about who spends most money on premium features, it's about find most bugs. The team gave you the chance to test this game without the need to buy a single premium point. You received premium points for half a month and 30 points for each confirmed bug. Additionally premium items during the introduction of the inventory. I just can repeat, it's not about who can grow fastest.

If you define yourself by game statistics, well, that's not possible here and a personal advice, not a good way. Here you can define yourself by finding most bugs. I found 18 since i joined and many more change requests, how many did you find? That's the "true" rank that counts here if you think that there has to be something that "counts".

Obviously you and some other ppl just missed the intention of that server. That's sad and maybe that should have been communicated a bit better, but if we look on the amount of players and how many ppl complain now, this seems to be have been clear enough to most of them.

And here another impression, that many ppl had and what makes a reset necessary beside the need, that the early game has to be tested again. "Bigger" players just nobles everything. 36 point villages just right after the beginner protection has ended. And that's not just a rare behavior, many ppl did that and caused by that, many ppl left.

Anyways, you think they cheated on you because they do not keep the ranks. They never did before and they will not in the nearest future. Here I have to say, deal with it. If you can't, then this server is and was nothing for you. And yes, that's what you you do at the moment, blackmailing. "You don't keep the ranks so we leave" and you think, that the "top 100"-rank does mean anything special on this server but, as i said before. No it does not. An account, that finds many bug is much more worth, than an account in the top 10 rank.

Btw. most people on this server do not understand propper englisch. ;)

Ok, that's enough. Have a nice day.

absolutely. Many people don't understand English. A person that don't know to spell the word English shame really. As a moderator u must respect the players. Instead u try to blame us for the developers mistakes? In fact we never asked how many bugs u have chopped. Not our business. So accordingto ur idea the players have been used as toilet paper and thrown away. Thanks u have clearly stated that the players are worthless. Disrespect to the whole of humankind. U have no right to speak saying another is worthless. It is now we understand that the developers treat their players like toilet paper. U guys enjoy the fact that others don't speak here for justice. If we paid for the game we have the right to be respected by the so called developers. Now if can say we are the cheaters. It is understandable that the game have cheated and wasted people's time /effort /money /health.

Well u say u reported many bugs. If the developers want to test the game why couldn't they do it themselves? Wasting other people's time by not giving proper message at the beginning is a crime.!!!

DeletedUser

moderator does not understand what he is talking
I should be grateful for the fact that I was given the opportunity to look for someone else's mistakes?
this is another game buddy)
This is not war tribes

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Don't worry, we are not afraid that no-one will play on Beta. A lot of players enjoy to learn something about the new features before they are live, they enjoy the testing, they enjoy to give their feedback to improve features. They don't care about any rankings and they also don't need any trophies.

You are right saying that we did not mention the reset in the beginning, but if you are serious you should know what a Beta server is about and changes, including a reset, can be done any time.

DeletedUser

yes. This must be tribal cheats. :)

We are being called to play this world to look for their mistakes. How very sad. Yes they don't understand how the players feel. They simply think playing with others time is good.

DeletedUser

the main error of this world is that they do not see people in the players
they are convinced that many more times can deceive and entice people to their lies play here

DeletedUser

Don't worry, we are not afraid that no-one will play on Beta. A lot of players enjoy to learn something about the new features before they are live, they enjoy the testing, they enjoy to give their feedback to improve features. They don't care about any rankings and they also don't need any trophies.

You are right saying that we did not mention the reset in the beginning, but if you are serious you should know what a Beta server is about and changes, including a reset, can be done any time.

there u go. U have clearly stated that the reset wasn't informed earlier. If it was informed we wouldn't have played. But this was done to bring more people into find the developers mistakes in building the game. Sad. U think people. Will say "I am happy Testing the game" ask from players personally what they feel. See now u guys say that u don't care about the players. Is this the way we r to be treated?

U think people will say "I am here to test the game" after wasting time and coming in millions of points having sleepless nights fighting?

The reset wasn't mentioned when joining. As many of us is playing beta for the first time we never knew about it either. So it is the developers responsibility to guide their players and let them know what is to happen in the end. But now what has happened? The developers doesn't even care for their players. God we r getting so pissed of this game now. Coz of this. Many will leave game completely.

At least refund the money to the players u have eaten

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
New game version releases are tested here before they find their way to the other servers. Please bear in mind that this is a test server - because new features are being tested, bugs are inevitable and we may be forced to reset or roll-back the entire world.

Do you remember this text in a mail that you already deleted? Every player could read this in his Welcome Message after registration and could decide to continue or not. If you didn't read it, you shouldn't complain about anything now and stop discussing or asking for any refunds. Thank you.

DeletedUser

372 reisone BKBC 93.448 14 6675
they do not play, they were looking for errors
and we are foolish to spend time and money
deception is a deception

DeletedUser

why ask me? Ask the world. How to believe u now when u say something earlier and say another now? U clearly stated that it wasn't informed the reset. Did u say it like to cover up the lies of the developers? Yeah we must stop asking for refunds. We must let the developers enjoy the money we spent. The developers stay happy after that eating the time of people.

The developers continued this game of deception because the players didn't speak about it.

And now you all insult us by giving hints we r fools to follow their joke?

Sad to hear that all what the developers want is money. It is natural. But is a crime to waste others money and TIME . It is clear the lie that you all did to the people. Maybe now have fun counting who got caught to your trap

DeletedUser

372 reisone BKBC 93.448 14 6675
they do not play, they were looking for errors
and we are foolish to spend time and money
deception is a deception

exactly. They have been sitting enjoying finding errors. We are the fools to get caught to the developers bug trap :)

Yes. Deception is a deception

DeletedUser2404

Ok, new day, maybe it's easier now.

First of all, stop these false accusations. We did understand, that you feel cheated but sometimes personal feelings do not match with the reality.

If we look at the announcement made for this beta world, what do we see. It's announced as a test server with speed 10, free 30 pp per month, rewards for every confirmed bug and played like normal game servers. Here is nothing written like "there will be no stats in the end kept or the game may be resetet.

But. It's announced as a restart, not a start of any server, no it's a restart what includes, that the server already runs and will be resetted. If people just think about testing, how it works and what has to be done it should come up to your mind, that it does not make a sense that a server runs for years. Regarding the other points, you received the pp, if reported, you received the rewards, we have speed 10 and you played the game like it is played on normal live server.

If you joined the server, you received a mail where it was stated, that the server might be reseted at any time for any reason.

But what probebly happend: You saw, free PP, read about newest feature, that can be tested before they go live and saw the speed and thought "wow, great server, I wanna play it". You simply forgot to think about the rest and you skipped the information like the reset.

What comes now, you invited more players and as you forgot to read the information you did not tell them and now you all are angry. I can understand it, but in this case I don't see any mistake on our side.

Btw. I'm not pretty sure, that there is anything, that grants you the "right" to have any stats after a server is closed. We both know, that usually they are kept and that people are used to it but that does not mean that they have to exist. You obviously forgot simply the fact, that this a test server.

So, what ever you think now, think about it again. Draw your conclusions and do it. But don't bother other people with your decision. You are one out of few thousand players here.

Noone cheat on you, noone forced you to spend hours and hours for this server and noone said, that you have to spend thousands of premium points here. Best example is, that people used tons of premium points trading with the merchants. All the features are available because they belong to the game and have to be tested but that does not mean to test them few hundred times per day.

Over and out.