Rankings & Statistics after the reset?

DeletedUser

To whom it may concern,

I have noticed that since the announcement of World 1's reset on the beta server that a lot of players from all over have just given up on the world. I am under the impression that they are giving up because once the world is reset that's it. What I mean by this is that after the world resets the TWStats for World 1 beta will be reset as well. I am okay with spending money on premium points to gain advantages in the game and I play to get the best rank I can, as most players do.​

The question at hand is this, when the world resets will there be any record of the rankings, or will everything just be swept under the rug and forgotten with the reset so to speak?

Best Regards,
Founder of Serenity
Woolie709

DeletedUser2404

As far as i know, it's a complete reset. There are no public stats kept.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
We intend to make some changes regarding the rankings for the next round, but the decision about it is not final yet.

DeletedUser

Pls recosinder and keep the statistics of ours as we have spent our time to play this world. never knew it all will get vanished in the end. so pls recosider and keep statistics of what we have played. when i heard that the stats will go to waste i didnt even feel like playing the game anymore because i spent much time and got so far... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

exactly...

we played this world to help TW :) so maybe TW should help us by recording our statistics to let others know we were here to play and help TW. pls reconsider

so we're leaving together :)

may the others remember Windir :)

unfair.... our statistics needs to be recorded

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
It is not possible to keep the rankings for technical reasons.

DeletedUser

very unfair.

we have decided to leave this game if so. we are not happy the way it is treated to us for playing :(

we have spent money and time to play. pls respect that.

DeletedUser2404

You knew, that the server could have been resetted at any time and now is the time. It's a Beta. It's vrey common, that the results will not kept as this is not the intention of a beta server. If you honestly just joined this server because you would like to be rank no 1, than, from my point of view, you missed the intenntion of this server.

And now this blackmail intention "keep the ranks or we leave"... Are you serious?

We like to welcome everyone, who is willed to test the game and the new features, to give some propper feedback e.g. But there are a few settings and rules, that you have to accept and that were known before the server started. You can demand if they are changeable, like you did in the beginning, but you should accept, if it is not changeble, like it is in your case now.

DeletedUser

you come to threaten???? those who threaten will not live long )

yes we will no longer play here.. there is no sense of playing.

you wrote : And now this blackmail intention "keep the ranks or we leave"... Are you serious?

read back and see if i said so :)

what is the point of playing anymore when we played for 4 months with the game speed 10 and it is being resetted and no stats saved atleast to say we played it :) no trophy.

public forum- do not take personal :)

okay if u say to accept we will accept... but to let everyone remember, this simply pissed everyone and many people will leave the game as spoken. bcoz many people spent their money and time to play and no reward..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember my name :)
EviL

DeletedUser

most stupid answer
players simply deceived
nobody said it would be meaningless game

DeletedUser

most stupid answer
players simply deceived
nobody said it would be meaningless game

Exactly kurbath. we have been cheated!!!! and for testing they have to pay money to players. and not take away from them. we may work and they get money. shame really.

why couldnt keep this world and start another new world???

no one said in start that it is a meaningless game that will not give any result in the end. cheating again ! :)

DeletedUser6371

Why can't you just start a new world like "beta world 2" i only joined in march and managed to reach 400k but for the past week i haven't been bothered about growing as i will be soon at 0 points and will have to achieve it all again.. those players who have been here since the start and have managed to get millions of points have basically been playing for nothing.

You should just close the world "so nobody else can join" and then open a new world for those willing to join from w1 and let the rest battle world1 out till its actually won by a tribe" i enjoy the beta world i prefer this world to any other worlds :) but those people who have managed to get to the top100 in the world probably won't return as its pointless.

DeletedUser

those players who have been here since the start and have managed to get millions of points have basically been playing for nothing.

They haven't been playing for nothing. They have played for testing and testing is the main purpose of the Beta server. The Beta is different to live servers which are meant for playing whereas the Beta server is meant for testing. Thus if players just wanna play they should choose a live server where worlds are not reset (classic and speed servers excluded). If the players want to test they can't really be bothered by a reset as a reset benefits testing a lot.

DeletedUser

if these worlds are for testing they should be free of charge.. bcoz many of the players have spent money here for nothing and the developers enjoy the money we've spent here for nothing. it is a wastage of peoples money and time.

well this is for testing. then why did TW charge money for premium points from people? now say if can that it was cheaper than normal worlds.. but it is still money!!! for testing the game , people should get money. not the developers.! now to see we r the people that worked here.. unknowingly we have been cheated. )

we have to work for the developers to enjoy our money. we play other live servers as well. But this have made majority of the players to quit game altogether :)

DeletedUser

the game developers has cheated the people. against human rights

DeletedUser2404

I pretty thought that you might know the meaning of testing. Test everything again and again. Once proofed it workes, there will be a change in the game, so you have to test all feauteres again. But as you may have noticed, some feautures can only be tested once, a reset is needed to test it again. That's only simple testing of functionality snd succesful integration.

Additionally we have the test, how features affect the game balance.

That's the purpose of this server and i'm pretty sure you understood that. As tigerteufel already said, this is a test server and not a live server. If ranks and bashpoints are your focus, then you are on the wrong server. The speed just helps to reach the lategame faster and to reset the server earlier.

And now to your point, that you paid money. Well, you receive premium each moth for half a month for free. Every confirmed bug gives you 30 premium points. You can test everything without the need to buy anything. You are supposed to test everything with and without premium.

So, nobody cheated on you. But you have to understand the focus and the purpose of that server, that helps to understand, that there is no cheating. You have expected something different, but that's never meant to be that way here.

DeletedUser

wrong answer

explains everything must be at the beginning of the game
instead of doing pathetic attempts now
or are you just afraid that no one will play?