- Overview of the bug (description):
When farming using C button, and scouted village with no resources (because there is less than can be hidden in hiding place), game assumes that hiding place is full (and it is not, because if it was, you'll see it in report, as zero in resource number), and it rather should assume that it is empty or half full maybe.
- Steps to reproduce:
- Send attack w/ scouts on barbarian village and get report with less than 3 numbers in "scouted resources" area.
- Use FA option C for next attack on that village (or even check calculated resources on the FA page).
- Notice the difference in farmed resources bigger than one unit's carry limit.
- Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?):
Every time, when above conditions are fulfilled.
- Browser and Version:
Chrome 37.0.2062.3 dev-m, but not applicable for the bug.
- Visual Reference if available (Screenshot) please put them in a spoiler.:
Will add shortly after next occurence (I regularly delete my reports).
- Player name and market for rewards:
theluke, ID:102600, pl