Wrong units assuming in Farm Assistant

DeletedUser

1. Overview of the bug (description):
    When farming using C button, and scouted village with no resources (because there is less than can be hidden in hiding place), game assumes that hiding place is full (and it is not, because if it was, you'll see it in report, as zero in resource number), and it rather should assume that it is empty or half full maybe.
  2. Steps to reproduce:
    - Send attack w/ scouts on barbarian village and get report with less than 3 numbers in "scouted resources" area.
    - Use FA option C for next attack on that village (or even check calculated resources on the FA page).
    - Notice the difference in farmed resources bigger than one unit's carry limit.
  3. Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?):
    Every time, when above conditions are fulfilled.
  4. Browser and Version:
    Chrome 37.0.2062.3 dev-m, but not applicable for the bug.
  5. Visual Reference if available (Screenshot) please put them in a spoiler.:
    Will add shortly after next occurence (I regularly delete my reports).
  6. Player name and market for rewards:
    theluke, ID:102600, pl

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
I can't reproduce this one. Set the level of hide to 10 and warehouse level to 3. So the warehouse capacity is smaller than the hide capacity. Scouting the village shows lootable resources with 0 and the C-Button in the farm assistant is greyed out.

Maybe I missed something and someone else can reproduce it?

DeletedUser74

I think this can happen after a barbarian village upgrades its hiding place. There is a short timeframe where the resources in the village could be below the hiding place capacity, if it was recently looted. But this is a rare occurrence (at most, the hiding place gets upgraded 9 times over the course of a world) and wouldn't make sense to use as the assumed case for estimation of available resources.