World Settings . "Standard"

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1399537
  • Start date

DeletedUser6056

I like the the Casual ratio SETTINGS from 50 / 150% .

danu32

- the prices for one package will be increased to 84,000 wood, 90,000 clay, 75,000 iron

This is going to be more challenging for players . I don't SUPPORT THIS IDEA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry but those package price increases are ridiculous. Not quite so bad whilst there are still lots of barb villages to farm but they are rapidly starting to disappear which will make it almost impossible to get enough resources once you have a lot of villages. I know the mines are producing 5 times the standard amount but this is a world that only lasts 3 months so we need to be able to produce nobles quickly too.
Sorry but if that rule is not changed I for one will drop out of this beta world

DeletedUser6324

Are you crazy,they were too expensive before the setting change,if this is not changed back,i will also be quitting til the next round....

I also don`t support this idea.....

Deleted User - 1399537

they changed settings from crap to supercrap :D

so many players quitting last week . Good luck tribalwars team .

DeletedUser4002

..... will make it almost impossible to get enough resources once you have a lot of villages.....

Maybe there's a deeper sense in it..... :p

Btw: zz1 still isn't a cheap high-performance world.

DeletedUser6783

- the prices for one package will be increased to 84,000 wood, 90,000 clay, 75,000 iron

Wow the price sets for this world has made it completely worse to even play to report bug. Do you really want to lose your already much smaller group of active players that are still playing this world??

Please change it back or you might lose another active player that actively reports bugs.
P.S I dont understand how this helps new players either.

pavouk123

Reaction score

This one loses the sense keep playing

DeletedUser2404

Why do you complain? Because the package costs are too high? Because you cant't easily create few nobles per day? Because you can't start nobling barbs with a 2.5k village? Or because it is just expensive once you lost a noble?

There are still many ppl rushing for points and since the casual settings are active, rushhing for barbs. Ppl not playing 24/7 need to hurry up, so they can at least noble a single barb.

Sure it is quiet expensive now but well, there is no need to reach a million points until the world resets and since they changed the ratio, you can attack more players now. You just cant spam nobles. And there is no need for. More villages left for casual players.

DeletedUser4002

Why do you complain? Because the package costs are too high?

The sales of my Wood & Clay - shop broke down to 0. Noone is goin to buy more nobles. I'll have to cut prices and lay off employees. In the early 20th century things like this led to a world war :D:D

Maybe i should change the industry and go back to earn PP by finding bugs^^

DeletedUser2404

Oh... That's bad!

But at least you saw the problem and did changes before u run bankrupt! Well done. In case of too much bad publicity caused by the lay offs, think about a trademark relaunch!

DeletedUser2404

as I don't see any official comment, I wont bet on that.

jora

Reaction score
in the next round can
remove church
make loyalty removing 100 percent
extend the range of following nobleman twice
and increase the bonus bonus villages twice
because in this world, all players have fallen asleep