World Settings . "Standard"

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1399537
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1399537

First i want to say that this should be a Discussion thread where everybody can tell us his personally opinion. maybe TW can make a World Poll where every player can Vote between 3 settings or something like that.

Or a poll for " Keep settings" or "Change Settings to.... (link to Settings)" .

So its fair and everybody can vote for his personally world settings .

The 50%-150 Rule wont let you attack bigger or smaller enemies , well thats the main reason i like to play.
cause u stop building points and build offensive and Academy and u CANT noble anyone that only built Buildings and Points . So the Point strategy is Lost.
This would be very important to change :icon_rolleyes:
At the moment u just can ONLY noble barbarians ! :icon_sad:

Then you cannot noble anyone completely cause the Starting village is not able to get conquered .
Very mad for experienced players.

Next thing is Noblemen. U have to save ressources and build Academy to 3 . Well Flags are active so the Coin flag is lost.
This settings are not good combination , cause why do i have a coin flag if i cant use it ? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser2319

i do have to agree the world settings suck this game is all about wars and the tw team are encouraging hugging and barb nobling

that is not how the game is meant to be played

PS that coin flag also works for packages :)

DeletedUser

Seriously? -.-
Beta is for finding bugs. Not for competition.
Go to any TW server if you're looking for competition.
Yes, the TW team is "encouraging hugging and barb nobling", because how the hell are you supposed to spot bugs if you just get nobled over and over by the first player? Or when you're busy nobling all the tiny players?

Also, you all act as if there were too few barbs. Wtf guys?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We can play the game normally and also players try to find bugs same time.

DeletedUser

Haha, suuuuure.
You think they didn't try that in the past?

Deleted User - 1399537

well, how can u find Bugs if you just send nobelmens and dont even need to time and some things. Easy bugs are easy to find if there is a heavy bug u wont find it this settings.

maybe there is a Ms time bug. Would anyone find it? NO. Cause u would never mind it cause u got the village anyways. If u send a noble train with 4 units and there is a wrong order in there. u would mind it , just for example.

And its in the interest of all players to have fun too , so no fun . no players . no bugs are found .

So if u dont use skill you wont find the heavy bugs and thats the best condition to find bugs.

Well. The Name is Tribal wars . not tribal hugs. so if you find hug bugs . Go free to Tell

Deleted User - 1399537

Maybe the 150% rule can be change to 500% or something . Would be great at least or get a longer Protection time or something but if u have to wait 1 month for others to grow so you can play tribal WARS for 2 days then. Good job Sim city players.

DeletedUser2319

Seriously? -.-
Beta is for finding bugs. Not for competition.
Go to any TW server if you're looking for competition.
Yes, the TW team is "encouraging hugging and barb nobling", because how the hell are you supposed to spot bugs if you just get nobled over and over by the first player? Or when you're busy nobling all the tiny players?

Also, you all act as if there were too few barbs. Wtf guys?

oh yes we have a smart ass

i think you will find beta is actually for testing all future additons to all other servers

so if you think beta is only for testing for bugs then you are a bigger fool then i first suspected

DeletedUser

i think you will find beta is actually for testing all future additons to all other servers

so if you think beta is only for testing for bugs then you are a bigger fool then i first suspected

What's the difference between "testing additions" and "testing for bugs"? You use whatever is there, and either it works or it doesn't...
Also yes, I'm a smart ass. Now go cry.

@LoD*:

I'd actually support a 20%-500% limit, maybe even 10%-1000%... but I doubt the mods can be convinced to change it.

Deleted User - 1399537

oh yes we have a smart ass

I agree

DeletedUser2319

how can you test everything if players aint able to be nobled

if tw team keep picking the settings they want to use i doubt people will even be willing to play here any more

this is probably the most screwed up settings i have seen beta have

never been like this before and they shouldnt be like it again

Deleted User - 1399537

Same opinion. Even beta need playable settings to find Bugs and rate new Options and so on .

if noone plays anymore its really hard to do that.

So PLease beta TW team. Do anything to change that . Other setting set or chance the 50% Rule and change Noblemen settings if possible.

sakulmot papa

Reaction score
I agree with the others, i think if you won´t change the 150% rule, a lot of players will quit this game, because this is not what tribal wars is about.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
We are not intending to change the Casual ratios or being able to conquer the start village to protect those players that are interested in testing, learning about the new features and giving us feedback about them. So they don't need to log in regularly and mustn't be afraid to loose their village.

Deleted User - 1399537

But maybe u can change the nobleman thing and the % rule to 500% or something for people who wanna fight . Would be really great. and those who wont log in regulary go in those 500% rule anyways so . Ppl who wanna fight fight each other and ppl who wont , can only be attacked from low players. but rank 1 cant attack rang 10 so its Useless to play offensive

DeletedUser2319

We are not intending to change the Casual ratios or being able to conquer the start village to protect those players that are interested in testing, learning about the new features and giving us feedback about them. So they don't need to log in regularly and mustn't be afraid to loose their village.

do u really want us all too quit?

Deleted User - 1399537

Somethin new in here ? At least one Setting should be changed. Because it would be way more fun . More than noblin barbarians and build up villages to get points

DeletedUser4180

Dear players,

following your suggestions regarding the Casual ratio the following changes will be applied to our settings on the Standard World (zz1) with immediate effect:

- the Casual ratio will be changed from 50 / 150% to 50 / 200%
- the prices for one package will be increased to 84,000 wood, 90,000 clay, 75,000 iron

Best regards,

Your Beta-Team

you have got to be having a laugh. who in their right mind would ask for the cost of packets to increase??