scripts?

DeletedUser4002

I'm still a bit confused.....

Any and all applications/programs/add-ons that automate game activities are forbidden.

and

On ZZ1 (World 1) only Quickbar scripts are allowed (Javascript).

The sense of any Quickbar script is to automate a game activity - isn't it?

So is it allowed to use a tagging-script for example? Or not?

DeletedUser

As far as I know taggers and village rename scripts are allowed. Unfortunately since the last update 8.20 neither of them works anymore. :(

DeletedUser3798

§6) Bots and Scripts

Any and all applications/programs/add-ons that automate game activities are forbidden.
Using external tools that interact with the game is forbidden.
The game needs to be played with a normal browser or the official Apps provided by Innogames.
On ZZ1 (World 1) only Quickbar scripts are allowed (Javascript).
On Sandbox (World 2) Quickbar scripts & the approved Greasemonkey scripts after correct submission are allowed to be used.
For clarification purposes only please note that ALL bot and script rules above apply so Javascript scripts can only carry out ONE action - any more is classed as automation.

From rules.

But since the 8.20 version, lots of scripts doesn't... And I don't know why :(

DeletedUser

I do. :icon_razz:

They have replaced the <input> fields with code from the QuickEdit plugin of jQuery. Since lots of rename scripts (village renamer/mass-tagger) search for <input> they don't work anymore. :icon_mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2376

You're welcome, I've made it so I can run it from any screen (buildings, combined and so on) :)

DeletedUser

i really confused...

script are legal or not?

fake script for example?

DeletedUser1454

mythra.

Hello all you can do well with only 1 name of the village? you gotta put al numbering no villages that do not mean you can make one to put the name any more?

(translation from google translator)

DeletedUser2376

I'm afraid I don't understand what are you actually trying to say :) If you are referring to the fact that I have only one village for testing here, on the beta server...trust me that it's more than enough. If this is not the case and I can help you with the above script or another one...just let me know.

DeletedUser6174

they could just make the scripts features and who knows if they are or arnt

DeletedUser

i really confused...

script are legal or not?

fake script for example?

quickbar scripts are legal. so, fake scripts, op planners, res balancers, village renamers and attack taggers to name the common ones, these are all legal as long as it is a quickbar script (or bookmark script AFAIK) as long as it does not perform more than one action per click.

Argyle

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info.
But simply,where can I find the scripts that are allowed to run on this world?
That's all I want to know.

DeletedUser

Are we allowed to use market balancer script?
if so where can i find one

DeletedUser

Ok been playing this game for years what is a Greasemonkey????

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
It's an AddOn for Firefox to use userscripts. Similar AddOns exist for Opera, Chrome and also InternetExplorer. They are not allowed on our Standard World.