scripts?

DeletedUser2404

Scriptusing is STRICTLY fobidden!

You shall test as it is so we can find all the bugs. Thank You.

marcus the mad

Reaction score
What Reisone meant to say is that no scripts are 'stored' on beta. We want the game to be tested as if there are no scripts as those can break functions or the layout, therefor we don't offer them.

§6) Bots and Scripts said:
Any and all applications/programs/add-ons that automate game activities are forbidden.
Using external tools that interact with the game is forbidden.
The game needs to be played with a normal browser or the official Apps provided by Innogames.
On ZZ1 (World 1) only Quickbar scripts are allowed (Javascript).
On Sandbox (World 2) Quickbar scripts & the approved Greasemonkey scripts after correct submission are allowed to be used.

DeletedUser

Wait now I am confused. So we are allowed to use quickbar tabs? such as taggers and farming scripts?

DeletedUser1757

What is not cool is that greasmonkey is allowed, but it is been stopped on national servers, and we could not test our scripts, which would be useful on national websites.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25

What is not cool is that greasmonkey is allowed, but it is been stopped on national servers, and we could not test our scripts, which would be useful on national websites.

Greasemonkey is NOT allowed on zz1

DeletedUser1757

Sorry, but I readed some thing like this, I think on the forum.

DeletedUser3798

Any and all applications/programs/add-ons that automate game activities are forbidden.
Using external tools that interact with the game is forbidden.

So, can we use scripts who doesn't interact with the game?

Deleted User - 1452837

javascript:insertUnit(document.units.axe,1); document.units.attack.click();
is this javascript legal?

DeletedUser

javascript:insertUnit(document.units.axe,1); document.units.attack.click();
is this javascript legal?

No, because it does two actions: filling out the form, clicking the button

Deleted User - 1452837

and why its in germany legal`?(germany is the example because you was a long time CM of Germany)

DeletedUser

No, because it does two actions: filling out the form, clicking the button

You said that this is illegal on beta, the rules say, that "On ZZ1 (World 1) only Quickbar scripts are allowed (Javascript)."

Is there a site/list/whatever where I can find which Quickbar scripts that are allowed? Because if the script above is a Quickbar script AND not allowed, either the rules are wrong (because they state Quickbar scripts as legal/allowed, or there has to be further clarification on that rule (if so where can that be found?)

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
You should read the full rule, especially the first sentence and not only those parts you like most.

DeletedUser

The question however is still valid. If Quickbar scripts can be used where can we go to find quickbar scripts which are allowed. I have some I would like to install but would rather not run afoul.

DeletedUser

You should read the full rule, especially the first sentence and not only those parts you like most.

I wanted to know something about Quickbar scripts.
The first sentences doesn't really fit the question, because it's about "applications/programs/add-ons", so I asked here about the rules.
If the underlined part of your sentece is the way you react to question, than...
Anyway: Message gotten.

Is there a site/list/whatever where I can find which Quickbar scripts that are allowed?

Maybe you could answer this question as well? Because a this general question is more important than the specific question about the script above.

DeletedUser

So to confirm with the moderators of Beta W1: Attack taggers, outgoing renamers, resource balancers, village renamers and fake scripts are permitted as long as they register javascript and are only used in the quickbar provided.

Scripts are a vital part of the game which people use regularly, so if we are allowed to use official scripts from whatever server you designate acceptable we will be more than happy as an audience to test whether these scripts correspond well with your new features or not. :)