Quest

DeletedUser

When I click on the quest on my phone or tablet the screen goes lighter and nothing else. It worked before but now it won't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tutorial mode not working

I can't use the tutorial mode because when I try to click on the option to see what missions I should complete to be rewarded, the screen goes dark and it does not open.

I use a MacBook Pro, navigator: Safari.

DeletedUser4131

Quest rewards

Summary of the issue :
Quest rewards
Overview of the bug:
Quest rewards freeze or do not show at all, current one is Wall Lvl 8 but it has happened with quite a few of them.
Steps to reproduce:
Complete a quest and click for reward
Reproduction rate:
Sometimes with the others, with the current every time
Browser and Version:
Latest Safari
Visual Reference if available:
Player name and market for rewards:
Noodlez 69 (beta world)

DeletedUser

Before the screen goes dark, the symbol (on the left of the village) start turning.

Captura de Tela 2014-01-28 às 14.20.40.jpg

DeletedUser

On my other world it works but now not on beta. But it works on my pc

DeletedUser

I don't have any problems on Safari, neither mobile nor desktop to open the quests. What kind of internet connection are you using?

DeletedUser

I can't get the quest to open either. I know it is not Internet or browsers I have tried different browsers and turned my Internet off and back on. I can get my quest in other worlds but not beta

DeletedUser

Internet connection shouldn't be the problem since it worked when I first started playing and now it's not working. i also play in W72 and it works fine. When I click on the quest is spins and the screen gets lighter...

DeletedUser4131

Now also not working on scout quest. So I have 2 quests stuck and can not get proceed in completing them

DeletedUser

This issue is a bandwidth issue, I think. When I cap my internet, it takes a longer time for the quest screen to appear. While I'm not capped, it is nearly instant. This has been a thing for me for over 2 years.

What's your current bandwidth speeds at? Check with http://www.speedtest.net/

DeletedUser

It works on my W72 and W73. When the beta world started the Quest was working NOW it's not. When I get on my PC it works . On my tablet when I click on a quest it spins once then my screen gets lighter.

DeletedUser

Ive not had any issues with any of the quests, have you deleted your cache and browser history? that has fixed it for the guy in my tribe who had it happen (any common bugs we deal with internally, as Im spotting the solutions on here)

DeletedUser

i have just cleared all the cache, reseted my internet, leared my browser history and still not working. I went on my sons tablet same thing not working. On my pc it works....

DeletedUser

I give up I will just do the quest on my PC.... nothing major