Q&D: Beta world 1 reset

DeletedUser

1.Points will be reset too???
2.What with my premium points and premium account on world 1..??

marcus the mad

Reaction score
1) The entire server will reset.
2) The premium points you have are bound to your global account. Your premium account should carry over as it would on a speed server.

DeletedUser2404

As they are bound to our global accs, yes they should.

DeletedUser

How will the noble system be ? Will it be the same as this round (only 3 village able to noble per academy) or more like a normal world ?

Will there again be a random time added when sending attacks ?

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
We will have coins and a random gap of 1 second for this round.

DeletedUser1193

WHAT is the purpose of the random time added quite honestly it is the worst setting ever to come out of TW, well correction the second worst setting the 3 noble limit per village by a academy from the last round was the worst idea ever. these settings coupled with night mode , makes this server a huge dis-advantage on every side for players in some time zones..... night mode should shift by 6 hrs on a weekly basis to make it more fair for all players so all get the benefit and dis-advantage of night mode

DeletedUser2404

You know, that this is not a normal gaming server but mostly for testing purpose? Noone cares about the rank, as you should not try to be number one of the server but finding as many bugs as possible.

Or, in another way, these settings are fine. If you want server, that have a knight mode that fits to your timezone, use your local game-version (whatever that might be). Adding a random time gives everyone the chance for a retime, as you can not time 4 noblemen to the same second.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Premium points earned by rewards for reported bugs will be transfered to the market of your choice.

Grave Digger

Reaction score
Adding a random time gives everyone the chance for a retime, as you can not time 4 noblemen to the same second.

You can if you try enough times as we did on the last server played with these settings ...same for snipe trains ..its just a frustrating setting and quite pointless in the scheme of things as everyone just goes to nuke/noble once a few vills established anyway... Night bonus means loosing more troops but the advantage is a lot of players go awol thinking they are safe and make easy targets anyway.

Its just a case of adapting to whatever settings are there and if you dont like them dont play.

DeletedUser3886

night bonus is so lame for a world of 10 speed? I cannot believe there will be a 12 hours night bonus.

DeletedUser2404

Honestly, deal with it.

You are pleased to test the game.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
New weapons means that the Paladin has the improved weapons.

Help (marked as "New style benefits" in it)