Not in code / server issue: Player profile - error code

cel micut

Reaction score
An internal server error occurred. Please try again later, or contact support if the issue persists with the error ID: w24b5cf50a4e

cel micut

Reaction score
An internal server error occurred. Please try again later, or contact support if the issue persists with the error ID: w258f1708af5

on achivements (my profie)

cel micut

Reaction score
In a day - ranking

An internal server error occurred. Please try again later, or contact support if the issue persists with the error ID: w284de2ef0a0

DeletedUser7299

found it! but it's a mess! through the ass to have to get :)

in the morning, did the update, it's not a wrench, it's someone's curve hands or with a hangover renewal)):D

cel micut

Reaction score
If you have activated account manager...
Overviews -> Research -> Select (under Mass assign)...
gDlnRSy.png

cel micut

Reaction score
Sorry "account manager..." change to "premium account".

sorry... I make mistake with those 2 notion (premium/manager account)... is premium account activated... correct...

DeletedUser7299

I have a strange feeling...
First TW Stats died for 2 months, now this trouble...
it's like someone's purposefully killing the server. :eek:
Dear JawJaw Does not want to tell us anything about this?
What's wrong? to the point where a reboot of the worlds is required? after 4 months?

Grave Digger

Reaction score
In a day gives this error

An internal server error occurred. Please try again later, or contact support if the issue persists with the error ID: w2f09cb58f32

DeletedUser7299

I'm saying it's weird. almost from the beginning of the worlds we kill statistics. And nobody says anything. TWstats fixed only after I got to the InnoGames!

Grave Digger

Reaction score
Support say report here and we do and still not fixed ...perhaps in the break check out the damn thing properly for all errors so a trouble free next round.