W40: Churches

I have the following buildings:

- 3x Chuches (based on levels)
- Backline Defence
- Offense
- frontline Defense
- Real frontline Offense
- CatFarm
- HC only Defense (and here I somethimes with Backend do differentiate again)
- Scouts

Now that leaves me with at least 10 different builds, and as I've just been hit with the "demolition too high a levels" option with my churches in my back end, this is surely a need to have more village builds when you have >200 villages that you diiferentiate.

Yes, testing it with just 7 villages like the top players have on here, it won't make a difference, but in real game play, for me it does make a difference ;(

Also, I can't tell the AM to "build this village with these levels/settings" that is unique for that village. ie. It's a frontline village just taken, I need to boost the HQ to help with rebuilding
from the incomings. This was possible with the old AM, which I sorely miss now :(
(Would also negate the template limitations)

Hev

Last edited by a moderator:

marcus the mad

Reaction score
First, are there big differences? If you have builds that only differentiate a little, you can do that manually and relatively fast.

And you can still use the HQ? I dont know about you, but I have no trouble on a large account and using that.

DeletedUser73

After feedback from .net, we've changed the default amount of custom templates to 50.