Discussion version 8.19

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
We appreciate your feedback on version 8.19.

===================================

Update at 15:00 on 30.01.14 adds the following:

New feature: Command icons
The icons for your own commands will now change depending on the command type and contents. Command icons will be shown in the following situations:
- Attacks with under 1000 soldiers will show a grey axe icon.
- Attacks with between 1000 and 5000 troops will show an orange axe icon.
- Attacks with more than 5000 troops will show a red axe icon.
- Attacks sent from the farm assistant will be marked with a loot bag
- A nobleman icon will be added if the command contains a nobleman.
- A paladin icon will be added if the command contains a paladin.

These command icons are also shown on the reports screen.

Screenshots:
View attachment 370
View attachment 371

Please let us know what you think!

Improvements:
- Hover over "Religious" village effect on Village Overview to get information about how the Religious state affects your village
- Hover over the battle result indicators (red dot for losing, green dot for winning, etc) to get information about what they mean
- Increased default game screen width from 840 to 900
- Added friends' online status in rankings

Changes:
- Added confirmation prompt to profile picture deletion
- Dates formatted like: "Dec 09,2013 18:48" will no longer show the current year to save space in certain situations (like the reports list)
- Incoming attack icon will no longer be hidden by certain quest guidance arrows
- Minor text adjustments

Bugfixes:
Thank you for your reports!
- On/offline status for friends weren't shown on profiles and mails unless you had a Premium Account
- Fixed mobile version tribe applications display issues
- Fixed flag effects only showing up on village overview if they had other flags
- Fixed production values in timber camp, clay pit and iron mine not being shown in mobile version
- Fixed villages listed in church being shown twice
- Fixed ranking pages
- Fixed resources not updating on recruiting, cancelling and researching

Last edited:

azurite

Reaction score
good to be able to differentiate between scouting and attacks on supported villages.

DeletedUser

- Added map icon for incoming support
been waiting a long time for that one, great improvement!

- "Your support in village x was attacked" reports for the same attacked village will now be merged into single reports
very good idea - will you still be able to see losses, though?
curious to see how this will look, will take some time before we get to see it ingame i guess.

- Removed ingame links to toolbar
what does this mean?

DeletedUser

Loving the "inventory" as well as new Premium over view and features!! so far very good update :)

super super super excited for TW2... really cant wait :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Regarding the toolbar links: we have removed all ingame links to the toolbar screen, because we will not longer support it.

why is that?
with the larger accounts working without the toolbar will be pretty annoying... thinking of links like the Mass Recruitment, which you would then have to access by first clicking Recruit and then Mass Recruit. Or standard Taggers... will we not be able to use those anymore?

DeletedUser

why is that?
with the larger accounts working without the toolbar will be pretty annoying... thinking of links like the Mass Recruitment, which you would then have to access by first clicking Recruit and then Mass Recruit. Or standard Taggers... will we not be able to use those anymore?

Toolbar is the bar which could be installed additionally in your browser, this is not the same as the quick bar which is part of the premium account.

DeletedUser4905

before update:
Roman97 (Roamnian Force!) attacks Bonus village (468|399) K34

after update:
Roman97 (Roamnian Force!) scouts Barbarian village (463|400) K44

DeletedUser

Toolbar is the bar which could be installed additionally in your browser, this is not the same as the quick bar which is part of the premium account.

o, right!
i am sorry... didn't activate premium so didn't see any more links to the quickbar either, thought that's what was meant.
thank you for clearing this up!

no objections to the toolbar disappearing, it infected my computer with malware so disabled it long ago.

DeletedUser2404

Ok... as long as this version is not to be meant as a feature for blind ppl. pls reduce the icon size (inventory) at least by 50%.

The icons for iron/wood/clay look very bad and they are a way tooo large! :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2404

A question came up.

Is it posible to deactivate the "gift"-function for acc-sitting?

.wtf.

Reaction score
When you want to send inventory as a gift to another player you can't choose how many gift items you want to send. For instance when you have Premium Account (30 days) twice and you want to send this two items to one player you have to send the items separately.
So there is a box missing where you can set the amount that should be sent as a gift (there is also no text/description which says that only one item is sent and so you don't know how many items you're sending at all :icon_sad:).
Unbenannt.jpg

Another thing:
There should be a log where you can see, which things you have given to other players and which you have used by your own.

Last edited:

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Another thing:
There should be a log where you can see, which things you have given to other players and which you have used by your own.

The feature is not finished yet and the item log will be implemented of course.

DeletedUser2404

To be honest, what is the advantage of this feature? That i can store these features, ok. What will lead into a run for this features every time raising prices for premium points are announced. But this gift feature... What is the difference between sending PP or sending PP-features? At the moment I see just another way, how the same functionality is realized.

Maybe you can help me with that...

DeletedUser

The inventory will later store any kind of items and not just premium features. One usage I could see would be the buffs from events so they could be used later and not just during the event but this is not final yet and will may change in the future.

As for gifting it makes a difference if you transfer premium points which can be used for everything or just a specific feature. Same goes for sitting when you could just store some items to be used by the sitter and store the premium points on another account.