Change of Night Bonus

DeletedUser

Night bonus: active from 20:00 until 8:00 o'clock

As many players do (hopefully!!) work, wld it be possible to decrease it at least from 20:00 up to 23:59 ?

DeletedUser

Players in America are being effected by this "night mode" stuff. It never told me that night mode was active in normal tribal, but this beta has active night mode and is unfair to us because we can't attack during the day unless we want the enemy to have +100% to defense..

DeletedUser25

Players in America are being effected by this "night mode" stuff. It never told me that night mode was active in normal tribal, but this beta has active night mode and is unfair to us because we can't attack during the day unless we want the enemy to have +100% to defense..

Night bonus is active on many worlds on many servers, which means that we must have it active here for the testing. We have it set from 8 -8 as it is the fairest option to allow everyone the chance to attack both in and out of NB.

DeletedUser

*cough* english *cough*

if you consider the standard work day of 9-5 and include an average (in my work place) commute of at least an hour, so thats 8am - 6pm unable to realistically be online... so a person in the uk would have from 5pm st (6pm gmt) - 8pm st so they would have three hours to play. This is based on normal 'office' shifts, if you have people in retail, on bars, anything like that, then it affects them too. The people who get a 'bonus' if any are those that are at work during the night period, such as those who have daytime in their timezone during the night bonus.

I'll be honest, I have never seen a group of people on any game complain about settings that were announced at the start like I have in the TW community. I went over to the .us server to play a speed 2 world, as the only other speed 2 world I found had churches and Im not fond of churches. Im playing the beta because I want to have fun on a speed 10 world, the other settings I will adapt to. Thats right, Im going to adapt in a strategy game.

If the night bonus settings are changed there will always be someone unhappy with it but they cant be removed as this is a beta for all servers, and there are many servers that still have night bonus. So either adapt and overcome, or carry on grumbling for all I care, but for the love of god, can we stop whining on the forums about something we were forewarned about and will not change?
[/rant]

Grave Digger

Reaction score
I dont think its a case of so much complaining about the night bonus per say .. just the length of it ..making 50 % of the server pretty much a waste in a lot of players opinions.. ..personally i dont care to much although as i said less would be better but adapting is all part of this game ..the way i see it at 10x speed those nukes build a lot faster anyway so extra losses not so bad .....hint hint