World Reset?

DeletedUser6371

Hey just wondering when the current world will reset?

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
We are planning it actually, but have no final conclusion yet about the time table.

DeletedUser2438

Bump: Any chance of reset with more fun settings? No 140% rule?

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Removing the 140% rule is not an option actually, because we want players to test here. Otherwise those players will be "eaten" by some others as it happened too often in the past because some people don't understand the purpose of Beta.

DeletedUser

sooo still the boring your screwed settings if everyone around you it to large to take?? and you cannot move?? and cannot take the first village???? I think that should be changed if anything.. because at least you can still noble someone to build up.. Otherwise people get stuck to a standstill... happened to a lot of people after a while

DeletedUser

Well it official it is the same setting more or less, forget that those are the worst I have ever played an I am not going to do it again:(

DeletedUser6324

how are you supposed to bug test when you can`t attack anyone......the 140% rule is the worst i have ever seen,like a burger with no onions,i am totally grid locked on this world atm,unless i attack my friends or allys,wake up MODS the 140% rule sucks.....

The first beta world i played was 10x speed and no holds barred,i really enjoyed it:-

question:-

are all the beta worlds gonna have the 140% rule..?

if so you will have no players to test it,no-one will play..

witman.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2404

There are usually 2 option where you cannot Attack anyone else.

1. You are one of the top players and lft most ppl behind.
Here I just can say, it is simply not about who will have the most villages in the end. No it is not. That's the purpose on Live-servers but not on the Beta.

2. You are one of the last players and left behind.
For that we do have a reset from time to time so these people can try it again. Even it is a beta server, it is still necessary to be active a bit.

You played the 10-Speed round first and guess what most ppl did. Testing or simply rushing for points, they chose the second option. Testing shall make fun, for sure, but serious testing is still work. And ppl trying to test were interrupted by ppl just rushing and nobling everything.

DeletedUser

There are usually 2 option where you cannot Attack anyone else.

1. You are one of the top players and lft most ppl behind.
Here I just can say, it is simply not about who will have the most villages in the end. No it is not. That's the purpose on Live-servers but not on the Beta.

2. You are one of the last players and left behind.
For that we do have a reset from time to time so these people can try it again. Even it is a beta server, it is still necessary to be active a bit.

You played the 10-Speed round first and guess what most ppl did. Testing or simply rushing for points, they chose the second option. Testing shall make fun, for sure, but serious testing is still work. And ppl trying to test were interrupted by ppl just rushing and nobling everything.

Well you 2 options are bull crap:) Do you even know what you are talking about?

DeletedUser4002

Well you 2 options are bull crap:) Do you even know what you are talking about?

The settings for the coming round are similar with the last one (+/- 40% point-range) - so this two options are not "crap". But there will be a third option:

3. If all attackable player are in your tribe - then you cant attack them, only "visit" ;)

DeletedUser2404

Yeah and for sure, if we talk about nobling others we must say, that it theoretically could be possible that they are just too far away.

But as I said... Usually. :p

@Princess Di

These two cases are crap, can you explain it or is it just your personal feeling?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ahh come one guys theres always a challange, just have to adapt ya game play, pick on a big player the smaller he gets, the smaller tribe members have a nibble and pass him down lol. pass the noob in effect

i have a complaint thought, there are a few updates this round i dont like, there are now too many options on the F.A i feel, i dont think they were necessary but that may just be me.

some changes to the names of things, like Farm Assistant id now Loot something? why?! just leave it

the newest update is one where the reports symbol and the mail symbol is show and lights up when you receive a mail ect, again un neccessary and very irritating, i keep clicking on my mails, and the reps light up constantly due to farming, if there was no real reason id like that one removed. jst pisses me off tbh sorry i know your trying to improve things but you wanted a tester and thats my opinion lol

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
some changes to the names of things, like Farm Assistant id now Loot something? why?! just leave it

It was changed because farming is done at the farm.

the newest update is one where the reports symbol and the mail symbol is show and lights up when you receive a mail ect, again un neccessary and very irritating, i keep clicking on my mails, and the reps light up constantly due to farming, if there was no real reason id like that one removed. jst pisses me off tbh sorry i know your trying to improve things but you wanted a tester and thats my opinion lol

This is similar to the tribe now for consistency.

DeletedUser

oh now theres red figures when you dont have enough res, mods what are you doing?
your doing everything twice, theres no need its over complicating the game, if i dont have the res then its faded it doesnt need to be red aswell.

others in my tribe feel the same they keep clicking on their mail button by mistake, these are repetition updates and just not necassary it was running fine.

i love the pop up mail thats great no need for a faded/ lit up symbol aswell though

keep it simple guys, we dont play the game for these sort of effcts we play to win using strategy..

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
In the Headquarters only the text is greyed out saying "Resources available...", but the required resources are always black. As players created scripts to highlight a missing resource as well, it has been implemented now.

Regarding the mail icon we are still "playing" with it to find a better solution.

DeletedUser6656

In the Headquarters only the text is greyed out saying "Resources available...", but the required resources are always black. As players created scripts to highlight a missing resource as well, it has been implemented now.

Regarding the mail icon we are still "playing" with it to find a better solution.

I believe the mail icon would be fine to stay, but I definitely think it's too bright to be considered a sort of "shadow" or a sign which is currently off. I'd recommend making it darker, so it's a similar brightness to the reports thing, as that's rather obviously greyed out as opposed to easily mistaken for on. The mail icon may have been scaled down in colour and brightness accordingly with the other icons, to produce a consistent "off" thing, but the colour of the icon causes it to be difficult to distinguish between grey and light grey - might be better to have it as dark grey (no mail) and light grey / cream (mail) instead of grey and light grey / cream.

DeletedUser

Seems to me that many beta players need to go and discover the "speed rounds" and realise that beta is for TESTING TO FIND BUGS.

Beta is not there as a fast settings world for players who cant cut it on other servers or who need a ego massage.

DeletedUser

ok so the mail button is much better thankyou for that, im getting used to the red figures but still fell they are pointless and maybe should be optional.

the icons on the village overview are also unneccassary but maybe when i play a proper world i will see more benefit to them?

there has just been an update where when queing troops there is now a 0 in the box, this is not necassary and now means i have to delete the 0 before entering my own amount.

it worked fine before im not sure of the point in this one tbh?

these are just my personal opinions of a player who has played for 6 yrs.

DeletedUser

Seems to me that many beta players need to go and discover the "speed rounds" and realise that beta is for TESTING TO FIND BUGS.

Beta is not there as a fast settings world for players who cant cut it on other servers or who need a ego massage.

cant cut it on other servers? beta is hard!!! lol fast and 140% rule its hard to achieve much but as you said thats not what beta is about :)