Implemented: Village Manager - standard levels

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
The Village Manager should help to build up your villages. After a testing it's quite annoying to set the levels for all villages in a group and very time intensive of course. So, I suggest to be able to set standard levels for each group (similar to the Troop Manager) and to have a link to auto-fill all villages with the standard levels.

Could look like that:

[SPOIL]
vm1.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

good idea, but normally you build up always every village the same?

and stable can't be 30 :icon_rolleyes:

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Oops.... - Sorry for the stable, can't be at level 30 of course. :D

On a normal world ( = without the churches) my villages were all the same. And on church worlds you can define different groups etc., because many players like to have the same number of points for each village. ;)

DeletedUser

right the church, forgotten, but normally i don't play on a church world because i hate it, so i don't have to worry about the building :p

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Yeah, but it could not only be useful for church worlds. Many players on .DE build different types of villages for defenses, offenses etc. ^^

DeletedUser

could be, but if you do that, your enemies could know wich village is wath. And if you for example want to make of your def village an att village, your also in trouble.

But now i'm going off topic.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
They will know if the villages have different points, but with some variations in the building levels you can make them all the same points again. ;)

DeletedUser

It could be quiet useful to set standard levels, but don't forget that you there is a restriction to 50 buildings (?) in the queue, so it could be a problem if you are setting more than the allowed levels. In this case it is also time intensive to make the corrections ;)

DeletedUser

then you can make groupes like this:

contruct 1
construct 2
construct 3

so you in group construct 1, build your village 1/3 of the buildings lvls
in construct 2, again 1/3, so you have 2/3 built
and in construct 3, the rest

DeletedUser73

It could be quiet useful to set standard levels, but don't forget that you there is a restriction to 50 buildings (?) in the queue, so it could be a problem if you are setting more than the allowed levels. In this case it is also time intensive to make the corrections ;)

Or it could fill in the highest building levels possible at that time, and you'd just need to run the 'fill' feature again once you have spare levels?

DeletedUser

Or it could fill in the highest building levels possible at that time, and you'd just need to run the 'fill' feature again once you have spare levels?

Then it should go hand in hand with the rating idea, so you can determine which buildings you want to build first.

DeletedUser

IIt would be handy to have some predefined standard levels.
But the first is to check the balance.

Ok, these psl may be associated to your groups.
If there is none the highest level of each building of each village in that group could be used.

Could you devs change the queue order please
to see how it looks like ordered by needed ressources
and how it is executed right now?

Last edited by a moderator: