Rejected: Village Manager Improvements

DeletedUser

I think the village manager should include a list of recently completed assignments so the user can see what progress has been made. The purpose of this would be that if you look and see that the village manager is not building the important things, and instead building things that could wait for later (ie, market or hiding place), you can take those unimportant things off the village manager.

Another good feature for the village manager would be to rate buildings in order of importance, from 1-5 with 1 being not important and 5 being very important.
Tell me what you think!

I dont know if these have already been suggested, but i dont think they have, so please tell me if im wrong.

DeletedUser

Its not a duplicate, it is a completely different idea from the one in that post. Instead of choosing the order you want things to be completed, my idea is to let the player rate the buildings (and not the individual assignments) by importance. And thats not the only idea in that post...what about the having a list of recently completed assignments)/

Furthermore, it is better than the idea you said mine duplicated because you could rate buildings like wall, barracks, resource producers, and a few others higher than things like market, hiding place, and others you feel are less important in all of your villages at the same time, making it easier than individually choosing which one goes before which for each village. (not sure about this, only have one village on beta, but if its not already like that, maybe on settings you could rate each building)

Last edited by a moderator: