Rejected: Village Headquarters link in Village Headquarters

DeletedUser

The link in the village headquarters here;

hqlink.png

Is quite possibly the most pointless link in the game, as it takes you to here;

hqlink.png

Yes that is the same place.

So instead, Why not link to a page similar to when you click on one of the resource pits;

ironmine.png

Looking something like this;

hqoverview.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sounds like a good improvement. I've actually tried to do this thing you suggest, and at first I thought it was a bug that I couldn't.

DeletedUser

I'm against the idea, because if you play a speed, and you have not enough resources to build a new building, so you wait. And if you have enough resources, you can click on that link and you can immediately build the building. Otherwise, you have to click 3 times.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Ok, might be possble without PA. Can't remember that and didn't know that there are speed rounds without PA. ^^

DeletedUser

Ok, might be possble without PA. Can't remember that and didn't know that there are speed rounds without PA. ^^

i can always play without PA :D. But also on normal worlds it doesn't work without PA.

DeletedUser

I'm against the idea, because if you play a speed, and you have not enough resources to build a new building, so you wait. And if you have enough resources, you can click on that link and you can immediately build the building. Otherwise, you have to click 3 times.

Every browser has a refresh button, and I believe every browser has a shortcut for that refresh button.

DeletedUser

without pa you could rightclick in the page, and then under "current frame" click on "reload current frame" or something like this :D then its only 2 clicks^^

but yeah dont know if you need this..

DeletedUser

without pa you could rightclick in the page, and then under "current frame" click on "reload current frame" or something like this :D then its only 2 clicks^^

but yeah dont know if you need this..

but you have to move more with your mouse :p.

no, i don't think that it is an good improvement. But maybe how more quicker you build (i don't know the name, but it's just like the resources) should be shown on the HQ.