Implemented: Suggestions (PACK)

DeletedUser1035

Hello,

Well .. I am Brazilian and have to play three years, I have some suggestions! The images are all in Portuguese, I'll put a translation beneath the images! (Sorry if you write wrong, I'm using a translator)

Idea 1
Passed On[spoil]
You do not have much to say here, my idea is to put the icon of the attack in front of villages in the player profile (also supported)

aldeiasperfilok.png
[/spoil]

Idea 2
Implemented
[spoil]
The idea is the following, put in the overview of the tribe when an alliance, PNA or enemy is added!

anunciogeral.png

Translation image:
A tribo Alone foi adicionada como aliada. -> The tribe Alone was added as an ally.
A tribo CAVAPO foi adicionada como inimiga. -> The tribe CAVAPO was added as an enemy.[/spoil]

Idea 3
Implemented
[spoil]
Put the date and time of beginning and end of a poll

enquete2ok.png

Translation image:
Inicio -> Start
Fim -> End[/s][/spoil]

Idea 4
Implemented
[spoil]
Possibility of seeking the name of the player with whom you exchange messages and also the number of mensages per page!

mensagemok.png
[/spoil]

Idea 5
Passed On

Change the size of the mini map!

-Imagem-

If you have any questions let me know, I try to explain better!

Abraços ^^

DeletedUser

:eek: I Love You. Awesome adds they have to be in tribalwars really great ideas.

DeletedUser

I must agree. I think all your ideas would be nice additions. I would also suggest putting a search box in for reports as well and extending the number of reports you can see per page. Personally I don't think 40 is enough.

DeletedUser1035

lol

Well, in Brazil Tibalwars administrators normally do not give much attention to the suggestions in the forum ... I hope the staff here at least talk and see if the ideas are good or not kkk :D:)

abraço

DeletedUser

what about a similar move feture in stables and barracks

DeletedUser

I support every single one of the ideas. They'd all improve the experience significantly.

DeletedUser

a lot of this is already implemented, but what actually happened to this one?

Idea 5

Change the size of the mini map!

-Imagem-

i would love to see this implemented, and with the new map i guess this actually shouldnt be too hard to realize..? :)

DeletedUser73

Doesn't the recently implemented 'World Map' feature have many of the advantages of a larger minimap?

DeletedUser

mhh some, but there you only see the whole map, and when it goes to single villages (while still having the big overview), you cant really recognize this then..when you could make the minimap bigger, then you could for example get an overview over the villages a whole continent
while on the world map, you cant really for example choose your next noble targets, as the single villages are too small to see them all^^ there you rather see areas, like wheres the area of my tribe, and so on, which is also good, but yeah..id also love to have a bigger minimap ;)

DeletedUser73

All ideas in here are either passed on or implemented, but it would still be nice to get some more feedback on the adjustable Mini Map size idea.

DeletedUser

*push to the changeable minimap and to the attacks in the players profile
will they get implemented..? :)