Suggestion for chat

Would you like to have chat?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Hey I thought if admins could do something about a chat, it would be great, I guess we all want a chat were we can communicate at least with our friends... If there's a chance for a chat...I think the chat should have some options, like the "World Chat" where you can talk with the all players of the world, then the "Friends Chat", where you can talk only with your friends, in private ;) , and then the "The chat of tribe" where you can have a conservation with all the members of your tribe.

DeletedUser

Yes even i like this! It would be easier for communication and stuff. lots of our players have tended to use Skype for better communication.

But if our admins could make something like Skype within the game it would be better and also would make the game better in its social standard.
I voted yes :)

DeletedUser

A chat for tribal wars existed and was tested on beta and on two german worlds (afair).
As you can see, now there is no Tribal wars chat...

marcus the mad

Reaction score
As DerBlaueKlabauter says. It was tested for what I believe to be almost half a year. A lot of issue's never got fixed or popped up when a fix was attempted, I believe they put the chat system in the freezer again.

DeletedUser6174

very good idea this, its sad to hear about the freezer

DeletedUser

i would say create the chat again and develop it..! will be better for everyone!

DeletedUser6174

it wouldnt be a bad idea aslong as it was a k realated chat.
tribe chat.
friends chat.
personal chat.
i dont see the need for a world chat that would just be trooled but i guess if you make the other chats then u gotta have world chat lol maby maby world chat pp (i hate the idea of pay to speak but it would stop trolls) maby like 5pp a comment? it is beta server so we should be trying things out here

marcus the mad

Reaction score
While I understand where you are going with the pp/comment, I don't think that would be good for the image of TW/Innogames, pretty devastating even: "Asking people to PAY in order to be allowed to communicate? Greedy <insert stream of inappropriate language>!"

There have been updates that were disliked for their premium usage, but I think that that would probably be a step too far...