Implemented: Show friend's online status in their profile

DeletedUser

If someone is in your friends list and you have premium, you should be able to see if they are online or offline by going to their profile.

This would make the game user friendly...and, seeing as someone will probably say it makes the game unfair, in reality, it really doesnt.

Screenshot
[spoil]
2hqy0eq.jpg
[/spoil]

Note: It took forever to make this screenshot, so this had better not be a duplicate :p

DeletedUser

yea, but if you are looking at their profile, and they are online...you would know...think about it, if you have accepted like 500 friend requests, it would be easier to go to someones profile than to look for them in the friends list.

DeletedUser

lmao, i personally dont add friends till i have known and trust them, as on many worlds i have been undone by a "friend" attacking me while i am off line. they know attack villls as they would have seen reports. it happened on world zz1 too.

i like the idea of not seeing if someone is online at all, premium or not.

DeletedUser

When you are in a good tribe for long enough, most of your tribemates become your friends. Then theres real life friends who are in different tribes or not in tribes. And then theres your Personal Allies.

DeletedUser1412

Well, it's the same for me, as it's easy to see who's online if you click on your friendlist.
OR there must be a subject in the rankinglist called like Friendsranklist.
If you click on that list, you see if he's online, on wich place of the world he is, how many ODA, ODD, OD points he has.
If he's noble villages in a time.

That will make this game VERY good, and lots of people I know should join this game then.
As you don't need to go on TWStats, only if you need to have the villagelist of the player in BB-codes and so on.

So TWStats stays very usefull, and TW will become more useful for the people who will start to play.