Settings

Jirki88

Community Manager
Reaction score
Ahoy everyone.

If you have any suggestions/feedback/wishes regarding settings, please share them here. There isn't a lot of documentation for Beta, and JawJaw left rather abruptly, so I'd like to, if possible, get to know what settings are popular and hated here.

If there are any particular settings you feel are must-haves, or that you never want to see, or that you like to see sometimes, etc., I'd like to know!

Obviously, I cannot promise to follow all suggestions or feedback, but if possible I want to make worlds that you guys and gals enjoy.

Grave Digger

Reaction score
Announce on other servers before server here begins to get more players in and not just .uk . net go for all the world ;)

Gnedler

Reaction score
Speed 3
Ress production 2
Normal Unit speeds
No church
No watchtower
ACTIVE Nightbonus
+ paladins

no one wants to send noblemen by hand anymore^^

advertise the restart of beta 3 on a different server like grave said

maybe old paladin items would be funny lol

keep the tribes small to have competition maybe 8 member

-Mojito*

Reaction score
Announce on other servers before server here begins to get more players would be nice^^

Also no church and please only with active nightbonus.

Speed over 2 would be good and no events at the beginning of new worlds

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
And who are you addressing? there is no administrator here, and these worlds were set by some left-wing people with net.servers. They don't give a damn what's going on here at all

Patrykos

Reaction score
Without The randomized land/arrival time setting
Night bonus
Active
Free Trade Inactive
Paladins with skill or Old paladin finding items like Gnedler said
Research System
Standart with only one time making any units research
Church Inactive
Watchtower Inactive
Stronghold Inactive
Ability to attack tribe members - Attacks vs tribe members turn into visits and thus do not deal any damage
Support outside tribe - Supporting villages outside player's tribe is not possible. Tribe membership is checked on arrival. Support is withdrawn on tribe change.
Flags active

Maybe world without pp abusing?

Premium Features:

• Premium Account: Activated
  • Account Manager: Enabled
  • Farm Assistant: Enabled
  • Construction Time Reduction: Disabled
  • Fully Instant: Off
  • Construction Cost Reduction: Disabled
  • +20% Production: Disabled
  • Premium Change: Disabled

Just88000

Reaction score
Would be nice every few months to announce on other worlds as said above.
Biggest thing for me is game speeds I like faster worlds, the slower worlds are just boring anymore.

Game speed2-4
Unit speed0.4-1
Resource production factor0.75-1.5
Barbarian village spawning50-70% chance when a player joins the world
Bonus village spawning50% chance when a player joins the world

Tribe member limit10-15
Ability to attack tribe membersAttacks vs tribe members turn into visits and thus do not deal any damage

Grave Digger

Reaction score
I see beta 3 is running with players on it but not announced and locked out now .... and fookin awful settings i hope after asking about settings that is not what you come up with because if that is it them i will be quitting as i can go on any server and find that crap settings with a lot more players on them

2 speed and barbs up to 750 points means slow and sod all farming
Churches ..everyone pretty much hates churches

Jeezz guys i know you just took over but please listen and step up as you already fooked up beta 1 with crap randomised time setting now you are determined to fook up beta 3 as well?

Jirki88

Community Manager
Reaction score
Yeah, something went wonky with Beta 3 after the last reset, it wasn't meant to be running like this. So that wasn't intentional.

Leco65

Reaction score
I think that the church and watchtower take up a lot of population, it's practically a lost village, without much function, so for me, it's unnecessary. Speed at 2 or more would be good, as would production be faster, too.

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
Yeah, something went wonky with Beta 3 after the last reset, it wasn't meant to be running like this. So that wasn't intentional.
Everything has been going wrong for you since the summer. Why run 2 worlds at the same time? And now what are you waiting for? To open three worlds at the same time??? There are very few Beta testers to play like this here. And it's not about the settings! By the way, in beta 3 it was very cool without milliseconds and the possibility of starting the train. When for a long time there was only such a setup and nothing was played. So don't listen to all the players squeaking here, open worlds only with the original settings. But not immediately and in a row!

Gnedler

Reaction score
Yeah dont listen to the "squeakers" who are most likely 95% of the people playing here
better listen to the 5% who wont play serious anyway and only noble barbs to build deff :D
Kommunist sorry but you guys didnt play serious since ages but u guys keep spamming the forum here
only thing u guys do here is talking trash 24/7 and complain
Complaining about everything but meanwhile you guys dont play anyway

Beta 1 Settings were trash yeah
Beta 2 Settings were fine only bad thing was there was no night bonus

You always have anything to complain about

Gnedler

Reaction score
And btw what if you guys would actually say what you want once?
i only see you guys complaining but not saying anything to make it better
the only squeaker i see is you
check your last 30 posts in this forum. You are the one your talking about

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
I've been playing on this server since 2014 and this is the first time I've seen such a picture.

As for the game, well, let's remember the last worlds. When we were going to team up to play with you. You were the first to run to the administrators and complain there about our non-existent sins (meanwhile forgetting your own, forgetting your cartoons and your scripts with which you farm), after which half of our team was banned. And do you propose to play with you after that?? With you complainants?? Is there a Nit with you? or is Efbek with you? who have never played honestly themselves?
Well, you are in the stump)) This server is a test one! so we will test, if there is anything else. And you go and play in regular worlds - show your skills there

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
Yeah dont listen to the "squeakers" who are most likely 95% of the people playing here
better listen to the 5% who wont play serious anyway and only noble barbs to build deff :D
Kommunist sorry but you guys didnt play serious since ages but u guys keep spamming the forum here
only thing u guys do here is talking trash 24/7 and complain
Complaining about everything but meanwhile you guys dont play anyway

Beta 1 Settings were trash yeah
Beta 2 Settings were fine only bad thing was there was no night bonus

You always have anything to complain about
Gendler in vain you yourself got out here to squeak at me, because I can also tell you about your many sins :) better not make me angry in vain.

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
However, I consider all discussions on this forum pointless. Since all administrators and owners of the game have long spat on the game and on the servers and on the players. Indifference and disregard reigns everywhere. Developers are only interested in how to squeeze more money out of the game before it finally dies. Many of them have no idea at all what they are doing and for what. The game that we knew and loved many years ago has long since died. What remains and is now is just dust over the cemetery

Gnedler

Reaction score
LOL im curios now, can you tell me what farm script i am using?
Pretty sure if i would have used illegal scripts i would have been banned for

oh better not make the guy angry who won 2 Rounds since 2014 :D

Admins, just open up another round so we can see them russians noble barbs only and complain in forum
Thanks