Implemented: RP Coords - Default To First Village In History List

DeletedUser

A thought just occurred to me - wouldn't it be nice to, when you went to the rally point, have the coordinates already plugged in to the first village in your history list? :? that way when you're sending out nukes you don't need to waste the few seconds clicking "history" and the first village. It might only be a few seconds, but it adds up over time, if you launch out ten nukes to a village that's nine times hitting the history button, a good 5-10 seconds per vil. It could be optional through the settings, too, so you don't have to have it.

DeletedUser

o.o you explain things complicated^^

i agree that the history thing lasts long to load and that you often need the last coords
but to insert them as default i wouldnt like, because this can get confusing

i would rather suggest a "last" button then which just inserts the last coords fast, this would make 1 click less and a lot loading time less then with the history button

DeletedUser

o.o you explain things complicated^^
when i said a thought just occurred to me--i meant it, literally, that was completely not thought out and typed up on a spur of the moment idea >.<
i would rather suggest a "last" button then which just inserts the last coords fast, this would make 1 click less and a lot loading time less then with the history button
they could add both options easily through the settings, couldn't they? :D

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
I'm not sure if many players would like it. So I agree to hohes c to have a additional link inserting the last coords directly, which was already posted here.

DeletedUser

So I agree to hohes c to have a additional link inserting the last coords directly, which was already posted here.

It would be nice, but it was already rejected.