Implemented: reports where everything dies but wall/building was damaged

DeletedUser1328

i want to tell you of an idea here which i found in the forum on .de and which i like very much:
when in an attack all your troops die, but eighter the wall or any other building was damaged by rams or catas, then the red point for the report could not be red but orange instead
so when you got lots of red reports you dont have to look through them all to find the 5 reports in which the wall go damaged, but you see it right when you look at the report overview

thread on .de where something similar was suggested:
http://forum.die-staemme.de/showthread.php?t=117551

DeletedUser

+1 ;)
also, it would be helpful if there was some kind of difference between reports where 'some your fighting(not scouts) units survived' (now yellow) and 'all your fighting units died but some scouts survived'(also yellow now). It is confusing

DeletedUser1328

also, it would be helpful if there was some kind of difference between reports where 'some your fighting(not scouts) units survived' (now yellow) and 'all your fighting units died but some scouts survived'(also yellow now). It is confusing

hehe yeah definitely but thats another idea

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Hmmm... I wouldn't like to have so many different colors there. Would look like a Smarties packaging anyway then... :S

DeletedUser1328

15838.jpg

love (H)

DeletedUser

'all your fighting units died but some scouts survived'(also yellow now)
they could be blue:icon_wink:
and the 'all-die-but-damage' black or brown

DeletedUser

There is an other thread for the scout and blue idea...

And maybe chisum is right, it would look nice, if there are too much colors, but they wouldn't help you anymore.

I like smarties, too :)

DeletedUser1313

blue = scout
yellow = some troops die
red = all troops die
orange = building damage done

I like this idea as well and yes, I can honestly say I too have been frustrated as I've had to search through 200 reports to find wall damage.

DeletedUser1328

yeah and i dont think it will get too difficult with the colours..its only a small change but can help a lot
i later game play red reports are not really worth looking at when theres nothing too see in (you know how your troops look like when they die^^) and this would spare to look through the lots of reports which are frustrating too^^ (doesnt make fun to look at red reports which didnt help you at all^^)