Rejected: Redirect troops

DeletedUser

What do you think about the idea of being able to redirect your troops on-route ?
My idea was to make the destination change say at the rally point and as long as a scout was able to reach the attacking troops before they landed then the destination would change to the new one ?
Much as would happen in the RL .

Or am I just blowing in the wind.

DeletedUser802

It would be nice if you could support a city and move your troops from there. I do think we are in need of a military update soon.

DeletedUser

Would be too easy, I send 100 nukes to a village, at the last minute I change it to the village next to it... will be imposible

And Ruleman that would be impossible too, if I support the village with all my Offensive villages I will get a BIG nuke,
so bad idea too

DeletedUser802

I guess that what im talking about is like an army camp, but using a city as an army camp.

DeletedUser674

as for the change of direction. it would also imbalance the game. the level of strategy needed then would be huge
it would appeal to some ppl i know. but a lot of ppl have trouble with the basics of this game. let alone this added complexity

the army camps already let you make a "Base of attack"

doing it in cities would also add a lot of complexity to the game. i actually played on a game that let you do that....
i had a huge army roaming the map...the enemy had no idea where it was at any given time. and i could strike when ever i wanted
from wherever. so my new 200 point village was just as dangerous as my 10K point city

does it make sense in real life. yes. however in large scale wars and moving troops. you have scouts out to spot troop movements and multiple people tracking everything. aka command center. and the sheer randomness of attacks would be dreadful. if you think "fakes" now are bad. this
would be a whole lot worse

DeletedUser

It would make sniping virtually impossible. You be ready to snipe the train and next thing you know your next door vilalge is gone.

It's a good thought, but it would destroy the game as we know it completely.

DeletedUser805

I would like it if i can send support from one village to another without haveing to have it travel back to origonal village. maybe make enroute changes allowed only for support?