Q&D: PnP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1412

Hiya people,

Maybe it's a stupid question, but, where can we find the PnP room for TW?
As on other servers, the diplomats and leaders of a tribe are there to discuss war facts and stuff like that.

It's good to have a room somewhere to talk against the other leaders and see what the hell is happening.

Greetings,
hamzA

DeletedUser1412

It stands for Politics and Propaganda.
We can make this on this forum somewhere?

DeletedUser

If there's any P&P to be made, the "World 1" forum is probably the best place for it, but the Beta isn't played in the way that worlds normally are :)

DeletedUser1412

I know. But still, it's good to have something like that in a world.
So we can know each other better and stuff.

+

There will be more people around here on the forum if it is here. ;P

DeletedUser1412

Can we have a P&P of W2 for the time W2 will last? =)
We are regrouping the world, so it's 3 tribes who will fight against each other, like it is tribalWARS.
Now it's like inactives to noble =\

So we might need a place to talk friendly though, as I know everybody on that world. lol (Almost everybody by now.)

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Beta2 is still a sandbox and it's not intended to play on it seriously as discussed many times before. And you will find a lot of topics here, where a seperate Beta2 - forum etc. was refused. ;)

DeletedUser

If you were serious about having a world 2 politics forum, why not try start a poll, getting every player on Beta 2 wishing to do pnp to post in the poll and of course voting, then you could show pent and he may give it a trial

I say trial cause if it's not used what's the point of having it ;) just a thought

DeletedUser

whats the point in a pnp room. these are speed world that wont run long enough for a good riot to get started. as for world 1 its a shame its full of barb nobling tribes like panthers and t.r its a shame.
soon to be World 1 winner.

marcus the mad

Reaction score
It is not necessary to dig up such an old thread to continue an ancient discussion.

This thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.