Q&D: New Academy settings " controlled villages "

DeletedUser1193

Since this is a developmental world I would like to discuss this new setting on academies... that prevents you from using the academy of a nobled village if the player you nobled it from has already nobled villages, until the conquered village is nobled by you or someone else...

Personally I think it is the dumbest thing on on the game yet... right after night mode of course!

If this setting is going to stay you should get all villages controlled by that academy (maybe more hits would be required) once you noble that village

DeletedUser25

Would like to point out that this is actually an OLD setting not a new one.

DeletedUser

Can someone please explain this setting because I don't understand it. I've got a level 2 academy in my first village and a level 1 in a second village (I build this one myself). That would normally mean I can build a 3th nobleman in any village I like. But here I can only build it in that second village, not in my first village !? That is really stupid or it must be a bug. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not a bug you can simply only educate max three nobles per village depending on the academy level. Once one noble is used to conquer another village it's controlled by the attacking village and the noble slot is used and can't be used again. If a village controls two other villages it means that two nobles where used and if the academy is at level 2 you can't educate a third noble as you would need academy level 3 in this village.

This setting is different to the globally restriction by the amount of academies which is usually used.

DeletedUser

Please tell me where this is mentioned in the Settings for this world ? Then I know where to look for the next time and decide what to do. If I had known this before we started I would have chosen a different strategy or not even have started because this really sucks. :icon_mad:

What happens when you build a level 3 academy, conquer 3 villages and then decides to demolish the academy to level 2 ? Do you loose the 3th villages or what ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By demolishing the academy you will not lose control over the villages you will still own them you would just have to rebuild the academy if you ever need to build a new noble in this village e.g. when you lost control of the village or wanna change the control to a different village.

The settings were announced: http://forum.beta.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?2151-Reset-of-zz1

DeletedUser

Maybe, but it's a little vague the way it was announced then. With a normal package system you also only get to build 3 nobles in a village until you conquer a second village and build a new academy there. You could have clarified it better because I think that most players haven't played a system like this ever. :icon_confused:

Famdecibel

Reaction score
If I understand it right I can make 3 nobles each village. I have village A. I noble from there village B, Village C and Village D. After that, it is impossible to noble another village with a noble recruite in Village A. Right? I can noble with nobles recruited in the other Villages.
I don't need an academy in Village A anymore because I couldn't use it :(
Is this right or do I understand it wrong?

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
It's your decision to demolish academy in those villages, but you should consider that you might loose a village that is controlled by this academy and you will not be able to build a nobleman short termed.