Q&D: More speed??

DeletedUser

Because this is only a test server i believe that we need more speed.More speed will do us to play active this server.
I think that a speed test server will be better with biggest amount and more skilled players.(Speed up to 80 it more than enough)

What do you say?
First of all is that posible to create a speed test server?

DeletedUser

Speed 10 will be plenty :D speed 80 will mean we'll be able to noble people within a minute, a bit unfair for those inactives among us. Speed 10 will give us a bit more warning :p

DeletedUser66

Such a question was already discussed.

If that's at speed 1, at speed 10 it would be about 500 or so (assuming that the same principal as is used on normal servers is used). And that really would destroy the game - to an extent.

^^^ this. And there's no point in upgrading the server - this is only a test. Once we're up to nobles, any bugs will be quickly revealed for any future versions.

DeletedUser

Speed 10 will be plenty :D speed 80 will mean we'll be able to noble people within a minute, a bit unfair for those inactives among us. Speed 10 will give us a bit more warning :p

Not In a minute but in 3-4 hours.

^^^ this. And there's no point in upgrading the server - this is only a test. Once we're up to nobles, any bugs will be quickly revealed for any future versions.

Yes i agree with you.Is a test server and now is the first time that it is running but in a couple of reset how many of us you believe that they still playing?
I dont believe that the most of us dont have time to spend days to play in a server that they can reach only 300-400p.We can do it once,twice but then what?

If the server have more speed we can test if there are any bugs when we backtime,spliting,dodging,nobling etc

DeletedUser330

Yeah that's right.We will be able to test for bugs easier and quicker with a 10 speed.In addition remember that this world will probably reset,so many members (testers) will press the delete button.We are here to test and help!But give us some fun so we can continue playing and enjoying TW!:eek::eek::eek:;)

DeletedUser

Yeah that's right.We will be able to test for bugs easier and quicker with a 10 speed.In addition remember that this world will probably reset,so many members (testers) will press the delete button.We are here to test and help!But give us some fun so we can continue playing and enjoying TW!

+1000
The number of the players will be extremly get bigger
Give as more speed baby :D:D

DeletedUser196

That was already discussed.

For the start of the beta and 6.1 at all, we choose a speed of 1, but maybe later we will increase it, but not too high. We think about 2 or 3. Because we want a normal playing, and not just the "clicky clicky"-style ;)

DeletedUser330

If we want a Clicky-clicky style i have to say that we are too greedy.There are some members, who don't spend many hours playing TW but they play because they have fun.A speed between 6-10 is a good option!You can't call it clicky-clicky style but just a speedy server.Speed 2 or 3 are not as good as higher speeds for a beta server because we have to think the option of reset.

DeletedUser66

I would not have even bothered playing if its going to be 'clicky clicky' style, because as it is I hardly have time for TW on some days, yet alone for a Speed 10 game.

And yes, bugs will be discovered more quickly - though this is why they are testing 6.1 now, and not 24 hours prior to releasing it on normal worlds. Regardless of whether you want it or not, ain't gonna happen.

Geaz

Reaction score
Hey, I have a question. I'd get nobled by a player but how can i get my villages back or make sure he gets banned?

DeletedUser2182

LOL! :))
You can't do that. If you get nobled it's over, you can start over or you can Delete account.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
@Geaz and mmm....: wrong thread ..... The matter is already solved and related to Sandbox rules.

DeletedUser

Because this is only a test server i believe that we need more speed.More speed will do us to play active this server.
I think that a speed test server will be better with biggest amount and more skilled players.(Speed up to 80 it more than enough)

What do you say?
First of all is that posible to create a speed test server?
On the arbic world the speed rounds 24 housr because the players want so you have to ask the manager not write in the forum

Thank you