Q&D: Flag overview

cel micut

Reaction score
Heloo.

A simple calculate of ONLY ONE FLAG... To have max... minimum number of flags that you need is 6561

There are 9 diferent tipe of flags (for the same kind of flag) and for next level you need 3... so...

6561 -> 2187 -> 729 -> 243 -> 81 -> 27 -> 9 -> 3 -> 1

And thats only for 1.... you have 8 diferent flags... so... 8 x 6561 = 52488

and 52488 is to get ONLY 1 max level for each flag ONCE!!!

Shouldn't be a smaller number of flags...?

Last edited:

marcus the mad

Reaction score
I calculated that a when the feature was launched, though only for .net I suppose.

I don't think its too bad, people who pay for flags will have to waste a LOT of money, making it unrealistic for them to actually go that far to get a few +9 flags. It also balances it out a bit, as no one really gets an extreme benefit from long years of play or just being new to the game (since the flags came out).

DeletedUser

Number of flags is good.

First of all, flags are same for player, no matter on which world does he play. So, if I play on 7 worlds with flags and on 2 of them I have some good scores, I'll receive more flags on higher level. Bronze award gives me 3rd level of flag.

Second, you've calculated number of flags of 1st grade. One flag on maximum level is "only" 729 flags of 3rd grade. And also "only" 81 flags of 5th level. Not too much.

Sorry for errors in language, I've didn't use translator or anything other.