Q&D: [Discussion] Version 8.7

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Feel free to discuss the improvements and new features for Version 8.7 here.

Changelog will be published soon.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1928

Love The Full Screen Map, Having The esc Button To Exit Might Be Good.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
It is already possible to exit the full screen map with the ESC button. What browser are you using actually?

Btw... the full screen map does not work work with InternetExplorer and the actual Opera version.

DeletedUser1928

I Was Using A Browser Called Maxthon Since My Opera Would Not Load Up But It's Sorted Now.

jora

Reaction score
I noticed a spelling
when sending troops to the farm in full screen mode
end if troops
it is not a red plate

DeletedUser

I don't suppose this bugfix was included as part of "And many other minor bugs" was it?

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
I noticed a spelling
when sending troops to the farm in full screen mode
end if troops
it is not a red plate

Not sure, what you mean exactly, but the fading status popups for the A and B button were already fixed, but not rolled out (if you mean this).

I don't suppose this bugfix was included as part of "And many other minor bugs" was it?

No, it is not fixed because we have some problems to reproduce it. Those troops that are sent are calculated when you click on the button. So this can differ completely from what is shown in the popup for the C button.

DeletedUser

Not sure, what you mean exactly, but the fading status popups for the A and B button were already fixed, but not rolled out (if you mean this).

No, it is not fixed because we have some problems to reproduce it. Those troops that are sent are calculated when you click on the button. So this can differ completely from what is shown in the popup for the C button.

It's simple to reproduce, any time you select swords, lc, or hc, for C it tells you to send as many as it would if they moved at spear speed.

As in, if it says to send 25 spears, it will always say to send 8 lc (25 spears * 25 res = 625 / 80 = 7.8125).

The problem is lc move faster than spears, so there isn't 8 lc worth of resources in the village yet when they arrive.

The reverse is the case with swords. 25 * 25 = 625 / 15 = 41.66, but sending 42 swords isn't enough because they move slower than spears, so by the time they arrive there's more resources than 42 swords can haul.