Not a bug: Premium points cancellation period error

DeletedUser

1. Summary of the issue (title of the post)
    Cannot buy the save for later option for the 25% resource production as premium points are not outside the cancellation date.

2. Overview of the bug (description):
    Previous to this issue, I attempted to use the activate now button in which I got the same sort of message, not enough premium points outside the cancellation date, this issue has fixed itself.

I am however still getting this message when attempting to use the save for later option. I am given this message:
    Points Purchase date End of payment cancellation period
    446 Mar 11, 16:16 May 10, 16:16

You can clearly see that the end of payment cancellation pre-dates the date of purchase, it has also passed (obviously) thus I should be able to use them.

3. Steps to reproduce:
    Go onto the premium subscription page. Press activate now on the 25% iron, wood or clay production and the error message is then brought up for me.

4. Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?):
    So far I have a 100% reproduction rate for the save for later option.

But only a 50% for the activate now (that issue seems to have fixed itself)

5. Browser and Version:
    Google Chrome
    Version 31.0.1650.67

6. Visual Reference if available (Screenshot) please put them in a spoiler.:

7. Player name and market for rewards:
    Surturr

DeletedUser

I too receive this error when activating the account manager. 100% of the time now, it started out as if it worked and charged my points, however several hours later account manager not activated and points still gone.

Update: once again it has activated, we'll see for how long this time :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

446 Mar 11, 16:16 May 10, 16:16

The first is March and the second one is in May so the end of payment cancellation doesn't pre-date the date of purchase and as May 10 hasn't passed yet the cancellation period still applies.

As long as the premium points are locked by the cancellation period they can only be used for your account directly but not for saving items for later.

Last edited by a moderator: