Rejected: pillage

DeletedUser

Sorry about my english if it is not correct, but im portuguese, and there may be some mistakes

My suggestion is as follows:

Imagine you are in need of a type of resources
I would like that it was possible to choose the type of resources you want loot, for example, when sending catapults appears a place where we choose whats the building we want to attack and I suggest you also do one where you choose the type of loot:

-Balanced-would bring a balanced amount of all resources
-Mostly wood-would bring three fourths of the capacity in wood
-Mostly clay-would bring three fourths of the capacity in clay
-Mostly iron- would bring three fourths of the capacity in iron
-Without wood- would bring 2 / 10 the capacity in wood and 4 / 10 clay and 4 / 10 iron
-Without clay- would bring 2 / 10 the capacity in clay and 4 / 10 wood and 4 / 10 iron
-Without iron- would bring 2 / 10 the capacity in iron and 4 / 10 wood and 4 / 10 clay

DeletedUser898

It would be to easy. Everybody should do the best with the possibilties he/she has.

DeletedUser

You won't get any from me.. Is an added feature that isn't necessary in my eyes.
If you want just one resource from a farm, cat the other two mines.

DeletedUser

It is also part of the strategy to use the ressources you haul, not only get the ressources you need from farming. And considering different level of mines+ bonus village and that warehouse can overflow and etc... And also that the ressources you gain from a village is a bit proportional to the actual whole ressource count already I doubt I would agree with such a change. It would add strategy but, tribalwars doesn't need to add option like this to complicate more the gameplay...