Oh

DeletedUser515

I forgot about this dump. Hi.

Also, about 5 OTers just claimed I have a girl's voice :/

DeletedUser66

No surprise.

You are 12 DJP. Your voice has not dropped. Thus, it is high. And girls have high voices.

>_>

DeletedUser59

Hi? Not really anyone postin here but lewder and I anyway :|

EDIT: stupid iPod spell check turned 'lewder' into 'leader' >_<

DeletedUser66

No, you don't.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 14 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

DeletedUser515

Hi? Not really anyone postin here but lewder and I anyway :|

EDIT: stupid iPod spell check turned 'lewder' into 'leader' >_<

I turned my speel check off.

ucwatididthar?

DeletedUser66

Rofl, mine broke a year ago :D I am Mr. Deep Man Voice now ^.^

...and you are 14? D:

I turned my speel check off.

ucwatididthar?

ididcwatudidthar

I should, but it's actually right most of the time :p

EDIT: Though I still apparently can't spell on my laptop >_<

I have spell check on in Opera all the time. I make spelling errors here and there, otherwise I am usually spelling error free :D

DeletedUser59

I have spell check on in Opera all the time. I make spelling errors here and there, otherwise I am usually spelling error free :D

I can't use opera for the forums, since it won't let me post for some strange reason :s

DeletedUser66

Yeha.. :eek: actually it broke more like 18 months ago. When I was in year 8. Confused me coz now I'm in Yr 11 :D

How can your voice have broken in Year 8 and you're in Year 11 now? o.0

Did you skip a grade?

DeletedUser

Is a bit of confusing.

I skipped Prep right, yonks ago. So I was a year ahead. Then I got into this uber accelerated program at my high school, which lets us do year 7-10 in 3 years. Then, once you finish year 9, you go straight into Year 11, which is VCE, which I don't know the QLD equivalent but it's like last 2 years of school to get a score to get into Uni. Except I'm doing that over 3 years to get a better score.

So right now I'm doing work 2 years over what I should be doing, but I'm stretching it out, so I'll go to uni 1 year ahead if I go straight there.

DeletedUser

All you need to know is that my brain > everything (or at least my head :D)