Rewarded: Not a bug, but an error ;)

pellegrina

Reaction score
I have just received a flag reward in Beta 1,

Top scorer (Bronze - Level 2)
award7.png

Make it into the top 100 in the world.

Flag reward: -14% Coin costs

Note: Flags are disabled on this world. You can use this flag on a world with active flags.
View your achievements

It says that flags are disabled, but they most certainly are NOT. I guess this is just something the admins can "adjust" on their internal template ;)

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Thanks for the report @pellegrina

we are looking into it!
Can you already provide me with the game market and username you would like to receive the premium on (if confirmed)?

pellegrina

Reaction score
Heck, you think it might be a bug? How wierd!
the game market would be Italy and the account name is the same as here (I'm too old for multiple account names, can't remember them lol)

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Heck, you think it might be a bug? How wierd!
the game market would be Italy and the account name is the same as here (I'm too old for multiple account names, can't remember them lol)

Our developers are currently working on something that creates this error message. But if I understand the internal documentation correctly, it should only show that error if flags are disabled. Since ZZ1 has them enabled, I think the error shouldn't show.

I'm checking that with our developers however and will update the thread once I know more (either I'm wrong or you got yourself some premium!).