Nobling Barbs

DeletedUser

What I want to know is why are people nobling Barbs? It's like everyone in this world is a bunch of noobs. I can't set up regular farm runs because everyone is nobling the Barbs. It won't let use the farm tool on players so what good is it.

DeletedUser

Right, they are there to farm not noble. Only an uneducated beginner nobles Barbs and this whole world seems to be made up of them.

DeletedUser

All above are exactly right. If someone nobles a barb near me I have let them build it to about 3k and then take it. The problem with that is now moral is starting to get annoying.

DeletedUser

Then attack someone of equal or more points.....EASY....

DeletedUser

All above are exactly right. If someone nobles a barb near me I have let them build it to about 3k and then take it. The problem with that is now moral is starting to get annoying.

Except for when you're asked to ;)

At some points in the game it becomes necessary to noble barbs in order to secure your position. Strategy is key. Plus after the second week on a 10x speed world not taking barbs will lead to extinction. Maxed out villages produce 400k of each resource twice a day farming becomes a waste of time pretty quickly