noble train time

DeletedUser

1) there is a time limit between the attacks ? if yes how many is it ?
2) can we use the ctrl tab enter to sent a train ?

DeletedUser

This thread is for posting bugs not asking questions >.<

think it's 100ms, but the server has a setting to randomly push an attack up by as much as a whole second so perfect trains are nigh-on impossible. not that that's a problem, I believe it's intended to give the less skilled more of an advantage, so if it becomes too difficult for you then you can just send a nuke with a noble for each part of the train :p

DeletedUser1757

is not quite exact, I sendet somme good train less secondes.

DeletedUser

i use ctrl tab enter to sent trains and sometimes it change the order of the attacks ! thats why i put it on bugs . i believe it was automatical space between attacks .

i cant have the small attack goes before the big attack . is stubid !

DeletedUser

If you look at some of the forum posts by the moderator you will see it was intentional. They are attempting to force people to use the same way as if they are noobs. If an attack is less then a second apart then it could randomly be changed for placement. I have just been sending as usual, about 200 ms per train. If the attack is bad with the nuke being anything other then 1st, I cancel and resend. Repeat until the nuke is first. The attacks still aren't perfect but they are tight enough to beat any noob.

DeletedUser3798

It is 50ms between every attack But every attack is randomly sent. So you can send a train 150ms or in 3-4s