Implemented: noble planer history

DeletedUser

sometimes i'm not sure if a villa was claimed before
but where can i get that info? it's gone like snow in the sun

DeletedUser

What do you mean by "was claimed"?

If someone claimed the village and not expired you will see a small lock icon and if it expired then it is free to claim by others.

DeletedUser1013

I think he wanted a claim history of claims that expired so that he can pass them onto his new tribe from his old one. Basically to give OFF a full claim history of AiD and Till. Though he cannot see anywhere the claims that have expired.

This thread should also be in questions, not ideas forum.

DeletedUser

The situation may be: your favourite farm has been nobled by a tribe mate, but you're pretty sure there was no lock on it! Or sth like that..
Didn't happen on this world

DeletedUser73

sometimes i'm not sure if a villa was claimed before
but where can i get that info? it's gone like snow in the sun

Well, currently players receive reports when they have nobled a village they reserved, how do you propose this be improved upon? Visibility for all in some sort of tribe reservation log?

DeletedUser

Well, if someone has nobled a bonus- or barbarian village without claiming it before, but said: 'I made a claim but deleted that report' how to prove that? :) Dunno

DeletedUser

Also one of my tribes had an issue of a baron deleting peoples claims and then taking them for himself. Would be nice to have a log for other leaders to review.

DeletedUser1013

One of the suggestions recently is around that subject gothos, of players receiving a report stating who had deleted your claim and the option of including a reason as to why they deleted it. Perhaps the aristocracy also having access to a log of that information would be a nice addition to it?