Implemented: New message animation

cel micut

Reaction score
Buton box in Settings that can cancel animation for

New message in inbox
New message on forums
New reports on reports

Like if there are persons that are enoy by the animation cliping over and over... and want the old animation... to be a option that user chose animation.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah, it's also a good idea for people playing on slw connections. Like if I go to my GFs house the pages takes 30 seconds to load up because of the scripts...

DeletedUser15

Buton box in Settings that can cancel animation for

New message in inbox
New message on forums
New reports on reports

Like if there are persons that are enoy by the animation cliping over and over... and want the old animation... to be a option that user chose animation.

I agree, I want the old one. This new gives me headache

DeletedUser635

i have no problem performance wise, but its just annoying, why would anyone want it to constantly blink?

Either give me the option of disabling these new animations or just remove them. I would prefer the latter.

DeletedUser834

i hate the mailbox blik, because i look over it and then i don't read my mail

DeletedUser674

maybe don't make the icons fade 100%. do like 75% or 50%

i don't mind them. makes me notice that they are there

i know enough new players who...don't notice those little change in the top right
"oh i didn't read the forum..."

maybe with something "blinking" they might go..ooo whats that

cel micut

Reaction score
I didn't say that should change it... just to exist an option where user cand chose if they wanna have the animation or not. This mean not to remove.

Usualy those who didn't go on forum are starting players.
Alot of person don't know that they have a option with they don't recive invitation... if you chose NOT to recive invitation in diferent tribes :)

Al I need is to have the choice... not remove animation but to stand it stil!

All animation are nice... but for me blinking over and over is very enoing. Before was just an miniature envelope that doesn't do nothing and apear every time you got a new mail and it was ok. or maybe the rate of that blinking just decrease (alot... 1 blink every 20-30 seconds... that I will be nice... stil blink) :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser73

As most have probably noticed - it's been removed. Thanks for the feedback!