Rejected: New concept to go along with latest improvements

DeletedUser

Well as we all know, the latest improvements in an effort to make money are basically going against all the rules that have been set for a long time, changing the game completely and making the need for activity a thing of the past.

I can see that the light of why this is wrong is not going to be seen and these changes wont be canceled, so I thought, hey why not jump on the bandwagon and help Innogames with an idea that is right on track with where they are going.

The idea will be chargable, so innogames can use it to make more money, that is the most important thing being that they are a business. Secondly players will have to be less active at their computers to play the game, I mean obviously no-one wants to play a browser game where activity is important, just as long as we can log in as little as possible and still all feel like winners right?

So it's simple, for only 200PP extra month, players are allowed to use their own bots they have created to play the game for them!!!!

I know amazing idea huh, now we can all log in at the start of a world, set our bots in action, pay some money and really feel like a winner!!

Of course there are a few downsides, unfortunately a player would have to log in to see how amazingly well he is doing,and unfortunately we will all have to log in when the world starts :( I am trying to think of a way round having to force the player to make these efforts, so any suggestions would be welcome on that front. Don't forget to 5 star my idea!!!!

DeletedUser

great idea..

lets also make it possible to get a notification mail directly to the bot when new worlds start so then you even neednt login to start on a world..everything also done by the bot..

and: lets implement an option to get your current ranking stats sent to you by mail or by sms directly on your mobile phone, then you even dont have to log in or even dont have to go online to see how its going and how great you are..

DeletedUser1275

and let the bots fight for you, farm for you, build for you.
In the end there are only bots vs bots doing the endgame.
GREAT idea.

cant we charge this kid for making this idea?

DeletedUser

great idea..

lets also make it possible to get a notification mail directly to the bot when new worlds start so then you even neednt login to start on a world..everything also done by the bot..

and: lets implement an option to get your current ranking stats sent to you by mail or by sms directly on your mobile phone, then you even dont have to log in or even dont have to go online to see how its going and how great you are..

Sounds perfect, between us we have made the game totally automated, but Innogames still get money and as players we can still feel super cool about ourselves!! High five buddy!

and let the bots fight for you, farm for you, build for you.
In the end there are only bots vs bots doing the endgame.
GREAT idea.

cant we charge this kid for making this idea?

Kid? Really? Damn I must have the wrong birth certificate, birth-date and knowledge of how old I am, her is me being all silly and thinking I am a man.

The rest of your suggestion is just plagiarism I am afraid, clearly it was already part of my idea, you are just trying to describe my idea more and so steal credit for it, you sure should be ashamed and embarrassed of yourself. I demand full credit for this idea to make Tribal Wars the most super coolest game eva!!

DeletedUser1275

Basically: Can we cheat if we pay you. Thats the idea.
It's a game, if you put effort in it, you'll get the fruits for that effort.
If you dont, then dont expect to be the best.

Oh and my post was sarcasm.

DeletedUser

I am against, why? then will the young players have a bigger desadvantage because they can't pay all the things any more. and then you don't have to do anything, so it is more the computer that is playing then yourself.