Rejected: New button 'Accept all' in market - other offers

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
If you use the market often it would be quite helpful to have a button 'Accept all' offers for an item. Would be perfect if there are e.g. 49 offers for an item, but you have only 30 merchants that 'Accept all' would accept 30 offers then. Otherwise, if enough merchants are in the village, it should accept all available offers of course.

market1.png

DeletedUser73

What are your thoughts on a clickable max number, like the numbers shown on the recruiting screens, rather than a new button?

DeletedUser1013

It is an extra click to click that max number then click accept, but it is perfectly reasonable as I am not that lazy :p Sounds like an ideal and easy solution.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
@Typhi: that would be a nice solution as well. I'm just to lazy to type in the numbers if I want to accept all offers. ;)

DeletedUser

What are your thoughts on a clickable max number, like the numbers shown on the recruiting screens, rather than a new button?

I think this wouldn't make much difference! The button could simply enter the max value for acceptance and then trigger the click event of the "Accept" button.
But the idea is very good!