Implemented: Loyalty shown somewhere on overview

DeletedUser

I think this isn't a new idea, but if i am not mistaking i didn't saw it here. If i am mistaking, sorry for duplicate.

It would be useful to see the loyalty of your own villages on Overview in Combined or Production mode (or in both views). One of the reasons i think this is useful is when you conquer villages, you make villages equal at the numbers of point and you watch at loyalty and wait for 100 to can give demolition commands.

DeletedUser

Would be useless imo, you can also make a group for it

DeletedUser

Good idea.

Also, if under massive attack /to many villages/, helps to quickly find villages with low loyality but not nobled yet. Now, must search hundreds of reports. Or go through village one-by-one, everyone being attacked (if not 100% sure no nobles in attack).

DeletedUser805

yea. i wish i could demo without 100 loyalty anyway. i dont understand why its not.

DeletedUser

i also want it to be displayed! maybe in buildings overview..?
only when its not 100!

DeletedUser

I figured it would be a good idea, but for the premium account. I think it should be in the production overview as I'm sure that's where most people spend their time. But that way you can keep an eye on what villages you've just conquered. But I think it would be a very good idea.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I've never really gone in the production overview.

I use the combined, research & buildings overview. Considering loyalty is something that will deter you from actually being able to demo, and there's a nice nifty new demo overview screen. I don't so much a need to see what the loyalty is, as to just know that I can't demo because of loyalty being low. Maybe when you hit the demo hammer, it highlights the line red, showing you can't demo?

I'd also like to see the loyalty level in the Village HQ screen, or remove the Demolish button there, so you can't attempt to demo if your loyalty isn't 100.

PS. After reading Turgon's point, I could live with the actual number being on one of the screens, or a couple of them. Something like the Troops - Defenses screen would be a nice place as well, so you can assess the defense in the village along side with the loyalty. My other points still stand though.

DeletedUser1366

It would be best if you could hide it, maybe turn it off in the settings as im not under attack all the time, im nit sure about you but.. Lol :D
Also it would be a premium feature i think..