Implemented: immeadiate update of bashpoints?*

how should it be changed?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

i think we all agree that it does not make sense to on the one hand make the bashpoints not update immeadiately when you got red reports, for the reason that you could calculate how many troops your opponent has, and on the other hand update the war bash points and also killed troops in the awards immeadiately so that everyone can calculate it from there
i guess its still like that at the moment although this was already mentioned multiple times somewhere

so i think it should be dicided if eighter
-the normal bashpoints (oda, odd) are also updated immediately when you didnt see the troops
or
-the war "points" and killed troops in the award are also not updated immediately but later, when you didnt see the troops

what do you think?

DeletedUser

I dont know about everyone else, but im a little confused. Can you clarify what this means for your ODA in the following situations:

Situation 1.

You attack a village, and kill 325 spears. (That equals 1300 ODA). In the report, you see the troops

What happens currently, and what would happen if this idea was implemented?

Situation 2.

You attack a village, and none of your troops return. You do not see what troops you killed, but, from the defender accidentally forwarding you the report, you find that you also killed 325 spears (1300 ODA)

Excluding that part about the defender forwarding the report, which is just so I can say how many troops were involved, What would happen currently, and what would change if this idea were implemented?

DeletedUser

im not soo sure if i know completely how this is atm, so no guarantee that this is right^^
but as far as i know:

situation 1:

because you see the troops, the oda updates at once, and the war points and killed troops in the award info also update immediately
this will not change with that idea, so nothing different there

situation 2:

how it is at the moment:
you kill 325 spears and dont see it, so the 1300 oda points are not added on that day but about 1 week later for the reason that you should not be able to calculate how many troops were in the village when you know how many he lost, but the war points are updated immediately, and the award kills are also updated immediately (so you can calculate from this how many troops were in his village, which makes the delay of the oda useless)

how i suggest it to be changed:
-EIGHTER all 3 update immediately (argument against this would be that you could calculate the troops of your opponent then, as you can at the moment)
-OR all 3 are updated with a delay (argument against this would be that the daily killed award would not make much sense anymore, and the defeated opponents in the war stats, where you can only show "today" or "yesterday" would also make no sense anymore as they are not added on the day when you actually defeated them)