Holy Sandwich!!!

DeletedUser66

No, less.

It is going off my laptop screen >_>

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.

DeletedUser539

I dont get it.

We get banned for crap.

I mean for little things.

Well on the big forums at least when i got banned, i had 6 pcts perma ban.

Of course i spammed the bloody forum with a SEX MACHINE.

And other kinky words.

DeletedUser66

I dont get it.

We get banned for crap.

I mean for little things.

Well on the big forums at least when i got banned, i had 6 pcts perma ban.

Of course i spammed the bloody forum with a SEX MACHINE.

And other kinky words.

You get banned for breaking the rules and being complete retards, havn't you picked up on that?

DeletedUser

Lol I guess he hasnt :p

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.

DeletedUser

:eek:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.

DeletedUser66

I love how now all this 'Suck! propa' is gone. :rolleyes:

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.

DeletedUser

I agree, they were anoying

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.
1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

DeletedUser

they were good entertainment for most of us, and i know the forum got more boring afterwards :p

DeletedUser66

they were good entertainment for most of us, and i know the forum got more boring afterwards :p

It got more 'boring' because everyone realised the world was dying and all your stupid German spammers got banned.

DeletedUser

well they're not exactly my stupid german spammers, i dont even know some of them. just like your stupid english ppl suck at playing tribalwars ;)