Rejected: Group notes

• Thread starter Infernal Revolution
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey,

Maybe you could involve group notes wherein you could describe what the group is for etc.?

DeletedUser

How complex are your group names?

[@Build] [@FullCat] [@FullOff] [@Hawt] [@LilCat] [K24] [K33] [K34] [K35] [K43] [K44] [K45] [K51] [K53] [K54] [K55] [K56] [K63] [K65] [K73] [K74] [K75] [z-Bonus] [z-Def] [z-DefCat] >z-Nooble< [z-Off] [z-OffCat] [z-Scout] [all]

I can tell you the only one of my groups someone might question is @Hawt, and it's mainly for villages in a hot spot, under constant attack so I can refresh defenses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know but still... e.g. you have 1000 villages, you won't farm with every village anymore but (what I do) use group farms. My farming method is just putting the 'attack with same troops' link in your village notes. So it would be useful if you could put thos farms in your 'group notes', so you can farm quickly and efficiently with a lot of villages.

DeletedUser

Using your browser to store your farms in groups can be more efficient as you can open all bookmarks in a group at the same time.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Doesn't make sense in my opinion as well...

Why don't you open all villages in a new tab? Would be more efficient than your group thing, wouldn't it?

DeletedUser

It would be Very Helpfull If you have Sitters or players Co-Playing you that dont know your Playing Style.

Such as if you were too Bored to make a group Dedicated to Nobles you can make notes in the Group Notes to show Co-Players or Sitters where Nobles are.

ButIn my honest opinion, they dont really seem beneficial to anyone.

DeletedUser

why cant you just write that in your normal notebook?
if you want an explonation like
off: this is the group where my off villages are in
and so on^^ then this could just stand in the normal notebook ;)

DeletedUser

It would be Very Helpfull If you have Sitters or players Co-Playing you that dont know your Playing Style.

Such as if you were too Bored to make a group Dedicated to Nobles you can make notes in the Group Notes to show Co-Players or Sitters where Nobles are.

ButIn my honest opinion, they dont really seem beneficial to anyone.

I don't understand..
Your going to make group notes for a group, that you forgot to make because you were bored? (and can't you just see nobles on a combined overview? And sort them even?!?)