Give commands

DeletedUser1454

Give commands

I did not like this function that's coming with the new update.

The map when the quick commands when you press the send troops before going to the rally point, it loads in the village appears now appears Give commands one window in which we can not jump from villages to village does not have this option and we can only send a attack if we want to send another of the same village have to do it all again if we go to another village and the troops know that we still have the most work, not only fan of this new feature of the game.

thanked reviews

I do not know if I made myself clear

vitor-costa

DeletedUser1454

but this I know, I liked to use the quick buttons went straight to the place of meeting

DeletedUser

I use a laptop with no 'middle button' makes sending a noble train a lot more work as I have to click on the attack symbol from the map 4 times could we maybe have a tick box to keep it open or possibly just keep it open if a noble was sent ?

DeletedUser2404

That's not really a difference. No it's not. click with the mousewheel or click with the left mouse button...

DeletedUser

all my troops have dissapeared from certain villages can you sort it out as i have trains inbound

DeletedUser

That's not really a difference. No it's not. click with the mousewheel or click with the left mouse button...

Not every mouse has a wheel or a middle button and with left click the command screen on the map is opened.

DeletedUser2404

well other option would be, right click -> open in new tab...

DeletedUser2404

Well, as i was told yesterday, you can configure the mouse behavior for each browser... But yes, that's much more complicsted...

DeletedUser1454

Well this new automation commands in chalk is not very good could use the entire screen or centralize the command center of the screen, as you can see by the picture the right side is completely empty, I suggest you centralize the commands.

10p0kzd.jpg