Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

btw.

2zrgaqf.png

I got the 2000 lol

DeletedUser696

2.000 x 80 = 650.000 (y)
2.000*80 = 160.000
I'd like to know how did you come up with the 80, because you obviously always get full hauls, never farmed with spears, never cleared anyone, always sent 1 lc... what a joke :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

cmon this "propa" was obvs crap, not even near to the normal level of the tribe i would say.. -.-'

DeletedUser

it was just a fun propa, not serious, there would have been better reports ;)

DeletedUser866

No...

- Wow! you got ODA and Losing early troops like WW2
- 2nd Place = Early Point Whores
- Also Amazing you Killed a Spear and a Padalin xD

DeletedUser

the reports were jokes. We had reports which are rly better
We don't loose many troops because the others haven't so much troops to defend us
And we aren't point whores, we just take most of german players in our tribe. But still the german elite will stay

Can it be that you are against the germans and that the real facts doesn't interest you???

DeletedUser979

the reports were jokes. We had reports which are rly better
We don't loose many troops because the others haven't so much troops to defend us
And we aren't point whores, we just take most of german players in our tribe. But still the german elite will stay

Can it be that you are against the germans and that the real facts doesn't interest you???

/sign^^

DeletedUser

lol you are not betetr with you 2,7k o_O

Because my lc count is miles higher than yours, I can farm with decent amounts of units, I'm farming for res, not for most plunders, thats just a side effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.