Rejected: Friends see online/offline option

DeletedUser

Well my idea is that you can choose that your friends can see your online status or not. Cause you could have friends in an enemy tribe but if you don't really trust him you can choose him to not see your online status. Also more chance to win the friends award :D

But i would like that option cause i got some friends in enemy tribe's :p

DeletedUser73

Mm, but if you don't trust them you shouldn't add them as a friend surely? :p If you don't trust them, it's likely they don't trust you either, and would likely also set themselves to show offline which would be defeating the purpose of the friend system.

DeletedUser

Mm, but if you don't trust them you shouldn't add them as a friend surely? :p If you don't trust them, it's likely they don't trust you either, and would likely also set themselves to show offline which would be defeating the purpose of the friend system.

I don't trust it cause there could be a co player that still briefs your status :p. And friends on tribalwars aren't always trusted people. Trusting a player can be your death from time to time.

DeletedUser

Wait, so you want a Friends, and an Acquaintances option?

DeletedUser

Wait, so you want a Friends, and an Acquaintances option?

Acquaintances forgot what that means :p Google translate will help me with that. But what i mean is that you can choose that a friend can see your online status or not.

DeletedUser

Acquaintances are just people you know, but you wouldn't classify them as a friend you trust type of thing.

DeletedUser

no, I think this isn't a good idea, this idea should only be good for people who want awards. If you want to have friends, you should add only the players you trust.